Ticket disappeared from Apple wallet

As others have said you should get in irrespective.

That said, it’s happened to me a couple of times and I’ve managed to work around it by opening up the wallet app, selecting my season card, clicking on the three dots (top right) that lead to a settings menu and selecting ‘pass details’

From there switch automatic updates ‘off’ and then back ‘on’ again.

This seems to work for me.
Or do this, press three dots and then ‘pass details’ and then just pull the screen downwards, should update automatically then

Seems they have issues

“Man City v RB Leipzig, Kick Off 8pm - If your Mobile Season Ticket is not currently displaying tonight’s fixture, it will still allow you entry regardless of the fixture displayed on your pass. As long as you’ve not requested a Print@Home. “

It’s going to be chaos isn’t it?
Yep

Changed my phone and my pass is no longer there.

Go to the ticket section of the site to redownload and get a message telling me I can’t and I need to delete it from existing Apple devices.

Trouble is, it isn’t on any other Apple devices…

As others have said you should get in irrespective.

That said, it’s happened to me a couple of times and I’ve managed to work around it by opening up the wallet app, selecting my season card, clicking on the three dots (top right) that lead to a settings menu and selecting ‘pass details’

From there switch automatic updates ‘off’ and then back ‘on’ again.

This seems to work for me.
Thanks that’s worked

Hi I have got 3 season tickets which hadn’t updated for Leipzig. In trying to make the updates work one of them has disappeared, anyone know how I retrieve it? I.T. Is not my thing as an FOC
My MCWFC ST disappeared. It hadn't updated from last season even though I kept getting in without any other trick than putting the phone on the techy thing they have at the turnstile. A series of emails got it back. It currently is showing Aston Villa but I also have a separate ticket for the Conti Cup v The Dipperettes in January.

I got an email t'other day before the Leipzig game suggesting I downloaded the ticket. It didn't download. I then got another message saying that if it didn't download you would still be able to get in. After queuing for ten mins, getting past security and the bag check the fuckin' thing didn't work. The guy with the funny old gizmo on the turnstile couldn't get it to work so I had to go and queue (I fuckin' hate queues!) at the Ticket Shed. A lovely lass in the shed looked a little non-plussed when all my details were inserted into their big bad IT thingy, but after a chat with supervisor she offered me a paper one, a bit like an Asda till receipt. The nice guy on security let me in again without queuing 'cos I showed him the security tag on my bag (he'd forgotten me in the time I was at the Ticket Shed !) AND THE FUCKIN' ASDA TILL RECEIPT LET ME IN. And they hadn't run out of pies on CBL3 concourse. Fuckin' nightmare. And then we go two down. Thank the fuck for the second half. The ticket in my Apple Wallet is showing Haringay for Sunday. Should work, shouldn't it?

Changed my phone and my pass is no longer there.

Go to the ticket section of the site to redownload and get a message telling me I can’t and I need to delete it from existing Apple devices.

Trouble is, it isn’t on any other Apple devices…
Had this and Phoned Customer Support and they Emailed me a Link to Upload it again. This worked for a while but disappeared again every now and then but I could at least Upload it from the OS OK when needed (which it wouldn’t let me do before similar to your problem). I’ve found that since the most recent OS Update it’s stayed in my Wallet and Uploaded so far perfectly fine recently.

My MCWFC ST disappeared. It hadn't updated from last season even though I kept getting in without any other trick than putting the phone on the techy thing they have at the turnstile. A series of emails got it back. It currently is showing Aston Villa but I also have a separate ticket for the Conti Cup v The Dipperettes in January.

I got an email t'other day before the Leipzig game suggesting I downloaded the ticket. It didn't download. I then got another message saying that if it didn't download you would still be able to get in. After queuing for ten mins, getting past security and the bag check the fuckin' thing didn't work. The guy with the funny old gizmo on the turnstile couldn't get it to work so I had to go and queue (I fuckin' hate queues!) at the Ticket Shed. A lovely lass in the shed looked a little non-plussed when all my details were inserted into their big bad IT thingy, but after a chat with supervisor she offered me a paper one, a bit like an Asda till receipt. The nice guy on security let me in again without queuing 'cos I showed him the security tag on my bag (he'd forgotten me in the time I was at the Ticket Shed !) AND THE FUCKIN' ASDA TILL RECEIPT LET ME IN. And they hadn't run out of pies on CBL3 concourse. Fuckin' nightmare. And then we go two down. Thank the fuck for the second half. The ticket in my Apple Wallet is showing Haringay for Sunday. Should work, shouldn't it?
Good luck with that Dave. Fortunately I said I wouldn’t pay to watch the women’s team until Taylor fucks off so as he hadn’t gone yet I don’t have problems with women’s team tickets

Based on these experiences mentioned in this thread, and previous ones, it would appear that this ticketing system is fucking dogshit

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.