Ticket disappeared from Apple wallet

Good luck with that Dave. Fortunately I said I wouldn’t pay to watch the women’s team until Taylor fucks off so as he hadn’t gone yet I don’t have problems with women’s team tickets
He's pretty secure till the end of the season, and then I fancy it will depend on whether we make top three, or one of the other pots. And then it's not a gimme!

Based on these experiences mentioned in this thread, and previous ones, it would appear that this ticketing system is fucking dogshit
To be fair I’ve not really had any issues with it, it normally updates automatically but for some reason it didn’t this time, but it’s all sorted now

I think it’s the same system used by every club

To be fair I’ve not really had any issues with it, it normally updates automatically but for some reason it didn’t this time, but it’s all sorted now

I think it’s the same system used by every club
Still dogshit mate, or maybe I am just a non tech-y grumpy FOC!

The good news is the Leipzig tickets for the Duckingfield Blues have just turned up. The internet pigeon has just turned up at the Abbatoir and they are being dished out as we speak.

I purchase a guys away tickets because he hasn't a mobile phone. If I print off the bar/Q code would it work at the turnstile? Could save him waiting for me to roll out of the pub at the last minute.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.