Ticket exchange launched

GXCity said:
Does anybody know when this is being officially launched? They are leaving it a bit late for the Saints and QPR game

Leaving it late... Typical City!

sorry, no idea when it will be launched

Think you have to use it via the viagogo website and not directly through the OS. Quite vague but think its mentioned in the T's and C's. Good idea tho. A lot of blues will miss the odd game for one reason or another.

Tonster said:
LoveCity said:
I think it's a great idea and disagree that season tickets don't go unused. We sold out every league game but the empty seats (ST holders not showing up) were very noticeable, embarrassingly so earlier in the season when many were probably still on holiday. With this system the no-shows could have sold on their seats to people dying to go to the game. Win-win.

Correct, how else can we explain every league game this season being sold out, yet at almost every one bar the derby and QPR there are hundreds of empty seats (especially midweek in the family stand).
These can only be seasoncard holders not turning up for whatever reason. You would hardly buy a ticket for an individual match and then not bother would you?

I think that most people on here know that the empty seats were from people who decided to walk around the stadium to the sections nearer the away fans. Cheaper seats but having a stadium were you can walk all the way around allows this. There is a guy that sits near us who is hardly ever in his seat all he does is find an empty seat on second level and sits there till moved on.

Kidcity79 said:
Think you have to use it via the viagogo website and not directly through the OS. Quite vague but think its mentioned in the T's and C's. Good idea tho. A lot of blues will miss the odd game for one reason or another.

Had a look on Viagogo and can't see anything. Surely the club should have a link on the OS!!! Oh well...Mancini Out!

alib said:
a disgrace that this can't be used by all seasoncard holders

A scheme like this won't be fully effective unless all seasoncard holders can be involved. You'll still be left with lots of empty seats.

Its up for sellers to list, but not to buy yet. go to Viagogo.co.uk and search for Manchester City. Sellers, click 'Sell' and link up your seasoncard(s). Straightforward process.

This has been mentioned on the other board on tickets someone phoned up city its not typical city like many see, quick to jump to for blame this time its viagogo dragging their heels.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.viagogo.co.uk/mcfc/Sports-Tickets/Football/Barclays-Premiership/Manchester-City-Tickets" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.viagogo.co.uk/mcfc/Sports-Ti ... ty-Tickets</a>

King Of All Geordies said:
alib said:
a disgrace that this can't be used by all seasoncard holders

A scheme like this won't be fully effective unless all seasoncard holders can be involved. You'll still be left with lots of empty seats.

correct

Might just be my server at work but the site was slow and a bit of pain to navigate. Once you get to where you need to be it was ok though.

However, one flaw. I've justed linked 3 cards on the one Viagogo account and listed all 3 for sale. We have 2 adult and 1 junior. The system doesn't seem to let you list different prices to reflect this. Therefore, I now have 3 tickets listed at £50 each.

It says I will get £132 net of costs, which is roughly where I see the face value price of the tickets if you were able to buy from the club.

I think it's going to be a case of suck it and see for all concerned.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.