Ticket Exchange

Just had a reply about the Huddersfield ticket money!

Because we have a new ticket system we are having a few technical issues processing the funds for the ticket exchange. Our technical team are working to resolve this as soon as possible however unfortunately I am not able to advise on a specific date this will be debited to your account. We apologise for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Nope. Not received payment. On to day 50 now. Have emailed them this morning, just waiting for a response.
I’ve just had a reply from them , apparently they are having technical difficulties with the new ticket site and will do the payments as soon as they can but can’t give a date when this will be !! They can still manage to take payments on time tho !!

I would suggest that ticketing and all things connected to it, i.e. payments and refunds, are so fucking 'Billy Basic', that if you are struggling with those then what the fuck are you good at?

So many parts of this club remain an absolute shambles and it's only success on the field that masks the underlying failures. They've sold membership cards in June that are yet to be even printed, they sent out hundreds if not thousands of Seasoncards not activated and who could ever forget the embarrassment of the 3 year delayed City Circle. Now we're told that even though they've managed to sell hundreds of tickets twice and pocket the money twice, they still can't manage a single refund; just shocking!

Just had a reply about the Huddersfield ticket money!

Because we have a new ticket system we are having a few technical issues processing the funds for the ticket exchange. Our technical team are working to resolve this as soon as possible however unfortunately I am not able to advise on a specific date this will be debited to your account. We apologise for any inconvenience this may have caused.
Had the same reply, think it’s bloody disgusting.

In fairness its potentially an improvement on last year when you only got the money the following season, and then only if you renewed your season ticket.

In fairness its potentially an improvement on last year when you only got the money the following season, and then only if you renewed your season ticket.

Which imo that's how it should be, a season card is bought as a commitment for the full 19 games. The club shouldn't be pandering to season card holders who want to pick and choose games and also expect full reimbursement.

I liked the credit +1 season system tbh. I found that i used the 6 credits most seasons so it knocked a 1/3 off the next seasons ST price. Now getting the odd £30 back will just be wasted and hit by big payments o the DD next season.

Which imo that's how it should be, a season card is bought as a commitment for the full 19 games. The club shouldn't be pandering to season card holders who want to pick and choose games and also expect full reimbursement.

To be fair, they're not 'pandering' - they put the process in.

Do you think the club are doing it just to try and pander to supporters?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.