Ticket Help - City v Liverpool

Hi guys, i need a ticket for monday night game. Please, if anyone have one ticket inform me.

Tiago

Got a spare for Monday
Concession ticket
Colin Bell 3rd Tier 323
Can meet in town before match or at game
Make me a reasonable offer and it is yours
PM please

I'm still desperately seaching for 2 adult tickets to City vs Liverpool. My friend has been a Blue since 1972! But has never been on a match (lives in Norway). I really want to surprise him with inviting him with two tickets! You can send me a PM!

1 x Junior available , Corner of South Stand and Colin Bell, 1st Tier 121, £25 pm me, can meet at ground.

Cheers

NOW PROMISED TO GORDONDAVIESMOUSTACHE

I have 2 tickets next too each other Colin Bell level 1 122 avaliable £120 for the pair.. im in marple stockport so pickup only and i need them dropped back to me ...

CITYROBBO said:
I have 2 tickets next too each other Colin Bell level 1 122 avaliable £120 for the pair.. im in marple stockport so pickup only and i need them dropped back to me ...
That is more expensive than Viagogo.

SWP's back said:
CITYROBBO said:
That is more expensive than Viagogo.

Thats face value my seat mate level 1 great seats go check prices if you like... think youll find all the fees viagogo be hell lot more than that mate js

GONE for £100 ...

bluebeef said:
Hi I'm looking for just one ticket in any stand please pm me thanks alan
have 1 if u still need it for face value block 223 colin bell stand. can meet u at ground or somewhere b4 the game and as its my brothers who is on holiday i will collect it back off you inside sat together. pete.

Got 2 tickets for tomorrow face value east stand block 301 both adult.

Would like to sell them as a pair for less inconvenience. Will have to meet at the ground as they are 2 season cards.

My dad's on holiday so won't be going to the game.

Now sold

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.