Ticket info for the Capital One Cup Final

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
Blue Til Death said:
Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
Confirmation Just come through. Ticket price was actually £20 with a £2.50 booking fee. Levl 5 Row 20 so near the back but surely the view cant be too dire in Wembley.

It wont be mate, you will see everything, their idea of a restricted view is not what we were used to in the old days with a dirty great stantion blocking the view ;-)

Not for me, I am actually higher up ! He will be made up at £20 if its just a bar in front of him!!

See my picture on the previous page

chris85mcfc said:
Tonster said:
Just announced it is now sold out

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.mcfc.co.uk/News/Tickets-and-Travel/2014/February/Capital-One-Cup-final-sold-out" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mcfc.co.uk/News/Tickets-and- ... l-sold-out</a>

But we never sell out?

Yeah, all part of the Arab Diplomatic Putsch!

As were in our usual west end again, I shall be getting plastered in the Holiday Inn next to the stadium if its poring down!

If not, me and my mate shall grab a few cans and get on the roundabout.

I think we need to make up a song for Pellegrini going into this! :)

COME ON YOU BLUES !

Sergio<3 said:
Eventually got a ticket online about 11.45 after being told it was a sell out on the phone but "keep refreshing online because you never know" so I did and it eventually popped up quick seats, cat5 block 537,£40
Do you remember when the people in the ticket office knew whether we had tickets for a match left or not? it was an interesting idea but I'm glad they dispensed with it.

I am getting a train to Euston Station this year

Can anyone advise the best way of getting from Euston to Wembley station please?

Thanks

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.