Ticket info for the Capital One Cup Final

Blue1991 said:
I am getting a train to Euston Station this year

Can anyone advise the best way of getting from Euston to Wembley station please?

Thanks

There's a couple of different ways but you can get the Overground straight from Euston to Wembley Central and walk from there (about 20 mins).

You can also either walk to Kings Cross (10 mins) or get the northern line one stop to Kings Cross and then get the Metropolitan line Wembley Park (closer).

Enjoy!

mrmacca said:
kenzie115 said:
Blue1991 said:
Have we?

What is it I've not heard it ?

Sheikh Mansour went to Spain,
In a Lamborghini.
Came back with a manager,
Manuel Pellegrini!

To what tune does it go ? :)

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uLExErglm0A" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uLExErglm0A</a>

This should help.....

And it's 'brought us back a manager' as the third line!!

Blue1991 said:
I am getting a train to Euston Station this year

Can anyone advise the best way of getting from Euston to Wembley station please?

Thanks

Walk to Euston Sq, then MET/Circle line to Baker St then walk to Marylebone Station then overground to Wembely stadium, that is the nearest station to our end.
Or Met line to Wembley Park, which is closer to the Makem's end

I'm in block 540. i know its high up but what is the view like. I'm usually down in the first tier but i pissed about and ended up up there. Hopefully the atmosphere is good up there as well !

JKBlueforlife said:
I'm in block 540. i know its high up but what is the view like. I'm usually down in the first tier but i pissed about and ended up up there. Hopefully the atmosphere is good up there as well !

View is great!! Not a bad seat anywhere at Wembley to be fair I don't think

Long way up mind, good job they have escalators (for the way up anyway)

JKBlueforlife said:

Go on the Wembley site and use the view from your seat facility.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.