Ticket info for the Capital One Cup Final

lancs blue said:
Blue Punter said:
Blue2112 said:
Trying to purchase tickets online for a friend (disabled) and his carer and it lets me add both to my friends and family but only gives me the option of buying one ticket for my friend and not his carer. Both season tickets have been together for the same length of period and both in the disabled persons name. Any reasons why I can't get the two separate tickets to purchase?
0161 444 1894, then follow the options.

You have to do disabled tickets over the phone or down at the ticket office.

Should get through pretty quick.

I don't understand this bit, carers don't offically exist as separate members as far as the club is concerned, they're just part of the disabled person's season ticket as they are admitted free of charge. Only your disabled friend needs to purchase a ticket for the final, the carer can then go with him free.

Yes I didn't know this at the time this morning so when I couldn't see the carer I thought I can't get one without the other. After a few tries the carer for some reason came up and without the fee which confused me (now I know why) and as I was about to click purchase it said sold out so as blue punter has already said I ended up going on the phone and managed to get them sorted after the website was showing sold out?

bigf42 said:
Blue1991 said:
I am getting a train to Euston Station this year

Can anyone advise the best way of getting from Euston to Wembley station please?

Thanks

Walk to Euston Sq, then MET/Circle line to Baker St then walk to Marylebone Station then overground to Wembely stadium, that is the nearest station to our end.
Or Met line to Wembley Park, which is closer to the Makem's end

Not reqd.

Get off at Euston and change platforms and get the train to Wembley central or jump off at Watford if it stops there and go from there.

OB1 said:
JKBlueforlife said:
I'm in block 540. i know its high up but what is the view like. I'm usually down in the first tier but i pissed about and ended up up there. Hopefully the atmosphere is good up there as well !

Go on the Wembley site and use the view from your seat facility.

I was up there against Chelsea in the semi last year.It is a great view though you do feel a bit removed from the action/atmosphere a bit.

Blue2112 said:
lancs blue said:
Blue Punter said:

I don't understand this bit, carers don't offically exist as separate members as far as the club is concerned, they're just part of the disabled person's season ticket as they are admitted free of charge. Only your disabled friend needs to purchase a ticket for the final, the carer can then go with him free.

Yes I didn't know this at the time this morning so when I couldn't see the carer I thought I can't get one without the other. After a few tries the carer for some reason came up and without the fee which confused me (now I know why) and as I was about to click purchase it said sold out so as blue punter has already said I ended up going on the phone and managed to get them sorted after the website was showing sold out?

Glad you got it sorted, the "sold out" may not have applied to the disabled allocation as they're handled separately.

lancs blue said:
Blue Punter said:
Blue2112 said:
Trying to purchase tickets online for a friend (disabled) and his carer and it lets me add both to my friends and family but only gives me the option of buying one ticket for my friend and not his carer. Both season tickets have been together for the same length of period and both in the disabled persons name. Any reasons why I can't get the two separate tickets to purchase?

Carers have their own seasoncard and allocated seat.
For all aways, they are given their own ticket as well.

Glad you got sorted Blue2112.

peter.evans said:
Would be nice if the club just put something on the web site to let us know how many tickets are left and if they will allow members with a couple of thousand points to buy any. We've had two weeks of season ticket holders having their chance to buy. I guess it won't go to members as there do not seem many left now, but the club needs to let us know what is happening for tomorrow in case there are any tickets left.
Would be nice if you could find any information on the site - where would you actually look to see when tickets came available to any s.t. holder?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.