Ticket info for the Capital One Cup Final

CARLOS CLASS said:
tiptopcheshireblue said:
There has to be some criteria to reward loyality.
I know loads of Sunderland fans, and Sunderland (the city) has gone wembley crazy. Every local wants one, and many think they will miss out.
I dont know what their average attendance is this season in the league or the cups, but they are still vastly over subscribed for a 31000 allocation.
It will be simelar to us against Stoke 3 years ago, when thousands of season ticket holders missed out.

Our average league gate is well over 40k, which given how shit we have been for decades (with the exception of a couple of seasons under Peter Reid when Kevin Phillips couldn't miss) is hard to knock, surely!

Yes we had a really shit crowd on Saturday but there were mitigating factors -

1) Stacks of home cup games (lots of people are skint), that was our 9th home cup tie of the season
2) Poyet stated openly that he was playing the reserves
3) 12.45 ko and the metros were off
4) Pissing down
5) Saving up for Wembley weekend

Looking forward to the game against you.

If we ignore our semi's/Charity Shield games against rags and Chelsea all our trips have been with good friendly opposition supporters in Stoke and Wigan I can't see any reason why this final should be anything different.

I'm sick of getting beaten up in the North East but hope you keep some reasonable league form and stay up. Better to have proper teams in the Prem.

Marvin said:
Wembley Stadium confirmed on their site in a comment that they will not be releasing more tickets

I knew it was unlikely, but worth reporting

Sorry everyone......but if we beat Wigan, there'll be a 2nd chance

Quelle surprise !! Look forward to counting the empty seats in Club Wembley on the big day ( probably around 5000 of them ) !

blue b4 the moon said:
CARLOS CLASS said:
tiptopcheshireblue said:
There has to be some criteria to reward loyality.
I know loads of Sunderland fans, and Sunderland (the city) has gone wembley crazy. Every local wants one, and many think they will miss out.
I dont know what their average attendance is this season in the league or the cups, but they are still vastly over subscribed for a 31000 allocation.
It will be simelar to us against Stoke 3 years ago, when thousands of season ticket holders missed out.

Our average league gate is well over 40k, which given how shit we have been for decades (with the exception of a couple of seasons under Peter Reid when Kevin Phillips couldn't miss) is hard to knock, surely!

1) Stacks of home cup games (lots of people are skint), that was our 9th home cup tie of the season
4) Pissing down

If we ignore our semi's/Charity Shield games against rags and Chelsea all our trips have been with good friendly opposition supporters in Stoke and Wigan I can't see any reason why this final should be anything different.

I'm sick of getting beaten up in the North East but hope you keep some reasonable league form and stay up. Better to have proper teams in the Prem.

That's good to hear, although I think if we played Stoke….let's just say there is no love lost at all

Cheers - I do think if we can stay up we should improve under Poyet. First manager we have had for some time that seems to know what he is doing!

CARLOS CLASS said:
blue b4 the moon said:
CARLOS CLASS said:

4) Pissing down

That's good to hear, although I think if we played Stoke….let's just say there is no love lost at all

Cheers - I do think if we can stay up we should improve under Poyet. First manager we have had for some time that seems to know what he is doing!
He has done really well for you as you looked like you had gone. Likeable personality

However, you had a bounce under MON, and other managers like Phil Brown, Owen Coyle, Holloway have all done very well at first, and then it's gone wrong. Good signs though. I liked the way even when he plays a 2nd team, the team is still effective

Anything can happen on a Cup Final. I am wary that Sunderland will be right up for this, and planning for it already, yet for City every game is a big game at the moment. City should win. But after Wigan last season, no one will take anything for granted.

De Niro wrote, "Also your comment that the loyalty point system is flawed is crap. It just doesn't suit you.if you Dont qualify for a game its simply down to you not attending enough games."

The system is flawed because my boy's platinum (cos I pay for it), so he's catching gold members up, Down the line he'll be ahead of those that have attended more games.
It's a miles better way than some other clubs, and will work most of the time. I never moan when I can't get a ticket because others are higher in the points system, like you say De Niro, it goes in cycles, and most Blues accept that. Now if someone can point me to that thread just for 'platinum points - is it right to pay for double points?'

I am Wembley Club Member and have 2 club seats available for the Capital One Cup final , my seats are in the Manchester city end
block 232 row: 6 seats 140 and 141,

please contact me if wish to purchase these seats,

best
Nick

We are City not Chelsea said:
De Niro wrote, "Also your comment that the loyalty point system is flawed is crap. It just doesn't suit you.if you Dont qualify for a game its simply down to you not attending enough games."

The system is flawed because my boy's platinum (cos I pay for it), so he's catching gold members up, Down the line he'll be ahead of those that have attended more games.
It's a miles better way than some other clubs, and will work most of the time. I never moan when I can't get a ticket because others are higher in the points system, like you say De Niro, it goes in cycles, and most Blues accept that. Now if someone can point me to that thread just for 'platinum points - is it right to pay for double points?'

if anyone is to blame for the platinum scheme its platini, the ffp has been a thorn in our side and hence the need to raise revenue. still the choice to buy or not is with the fan at the end of the day.

peter.evans said:
Marvin said:
Wembley Stadium confirmed on their site in a comment that they will not be releasing more tickets

I knew it was unlikely, but worth reporting

Sorry everyone......but if we beat Wigan, there'll be a 2nd chance

Quelle surprise !! Look forward to counting the empty seats in Club Wembley on the big day ( probably around 5000 of them ) !

4999 I will be in mine in Block 240

de niro said:

if anyone is to blame for the platinum scheme its platini, the ffp has been a thorn in our side and hence the need to raise revenue. still the choice to buy or not is with the fan at the end of the day.

Exactly, and my choice at the moment is to pay the extra because at the moment I can afford it (notwithstanding not spending money on anything other than City). At the end of the day City still provide one of the best value for money season tickets out there.

de niro said:

Exactly, and my choice at the moment is to pay the extra because at the moment I can afford it (notwithstanding not spending money on anything other than City). At the end of the day City still provide one of the best value for money season tickets out there.
A point lost on this thread is the value for money season tickets are at City,also nobody forced me to go gold or platinum.You make your choice and live with it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.