Ticket Loyalty Points

Even with city creaming off the top those numbers aren’t possible
More like 22500
Its more than possible - I'd be surprised if 700 went to points. We sold more than that at 26000 points for Forest away in the first 22 minutes of sale according to posts on here.

Its more than possible - I'd be surprised if 700 went to points. We sold more than that at 26000 points for Forest away in the first 22 minutes of sale according to posts on here.
Possibly up to 150ish went to 18-25 outside points criteria, and there is the pull through early windows, so hard to tell.

The club are always going to give tickets to corporate but it shouldn’t be any more than their percentage of our season ticket base. So if corporate makes up 10% of our overall season ticket holders (I’ve no idea of the numbers by the way) then they should get no more than 10% of the allocation for away games.
The hospitality got 444 for Forest…
821C7E19-7747-4C60-8C7B-09B8230B540D.jpeg

So hospitality receive 15% of Forest tickets and supposedly the 18-25 receive 5%. That‘s 20% from the points scheme. Does anyone know what % the branches receive or the % the players, directors etc take. Then there is the % ticket office personnel flog on the sly and there’s nowhere near the 60% we were told goes to points. Bet the percentages are higher for the bigger games.

The complaints only come when a high demand game sells out with no interest shown in other games.

It took money and effort for the under 16 pull through too. You had to go to the ticket office as there was no other way until 11/12, and on the first day of sale normally.
Totally agree - remember the days of having to go down to get my lad a ticket - total ball ache! Away tickets weren't £30 then so like you said cost a fortune to take your kid to away games but I did and he's now 23 and has over 23,000 points.

So hospitality receive 15% of Forest tickets and supposedly the 18-25 receive 5%. That‘s 20% from the points scheme. Does anyone know what % the branches receive or the % the players, directors etc take. Then there is the % ticket office personnel flog on the sly and there’s nowhere near the 60% we were told goes to points. Bet the percentages are higher for the bigger games.
I believe supporters club receive 20% our branch received 2 which invariably end up with younger members who have no chance to qualify via points system.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.