Ticket office hold times

I was on hold for over an hour this morning so I put the phone. I got sorted in the afternoon a lot faster through Fan Support on Twitter.

It’s a pretty poor service but it’s not helped by people chasing up Wembley tickets 5 days before the semi final. They could easily have waiting until Thursday morning, when demands from the Madrid game and flexi gold had passed.
City themselves last week told me to phone them Monday (today) to request my Wembley PAH Tickets.
Don't put it on us fans when our ticket office are shite.
Wait till Thursday you say
Am leaving Friday morning for Wembley and couldn't trust city answer the phone in 24 hours.

It’s about time City moved the date of season tickets sales to the start of the year or after the season is over. This can’t keep on going on year after year selling season tickets, season ticket seat relocations, and tickets for the latter stages of the FA Cup and CL games at the same time. It’s absolute chaos for the ticket office, ticket office staff, and supporters. Season tickets and season ticket seats relocations should all be sorted by the end of February, if not sooner, or when the season is finished in May or early June.(after the FA Cup Final & CL final) Yet once again the people running the club, the directors, are either oblivious to the same problems happening every season or aren’t prepared to change things.

It’s about time City moved the date of season tickets sales to the start of the year or after the season is over. This can’t keep on going on year after year selling season tickets, season ticket seat relocations, and tickets for the latter stages of the FA Cup and CL games at the same time. It’s absolute chaos for the ticket office, ticket office staff, and supporters. Season tickets and season ticket seats relocations should all be sorted by the end of February, if not sooner, or when the season is finished in May or early June.(after the FA Cup Final & CL final) Yet once again the people running the club, the directors, are either oblivious to the same problems happening every season or aren’t prepared to change things.
I remember when that nice Mr Swales use to give us a discount if we renewed before the end of March, course probably because we weren't to sure which division we'd be in. :-)

City themselves last week told me to phone them Monday (today) to request my Wembley PAH Tickets.
Don't put it on us fans when our ticket office are shite.
Wait till Thursday you say
Am leaving Friday morning for Wembley and couldn't trust city answer the phone in 24 hours.
They answer a tweet in 20 minutes. I joined the long phone queue in the morning and regretted it. Haven’t one of the four of you got a smart phone.

The ticket office isn’t good enough but if you chose to phone up in the days before Real Madrid at home and a new form of season card were being sorted out, it was inevitable there would be a big queue.

Same I gave up at just after 3, trying again tomorrow
Got through in 48 minutes today the girl who answered was efficient and pleasant so credit to her. Still didn’t need the 48 minutes of hold time repeating the same message over and over. Got my boy a ticket only had to move one row back and a few seat along.

50 minutes and one hour on the phone when I couldn't buy the tickets for Real Madrid and Chelsea FA cup online during my window (despite meeting the criteria), apparently due to having renewed my membership a couple of weeks earlier.

Having said that, in both occasions the girl and the chap I spoke to were very kind and efficient in resolving the issue in a couple of minutes - can't imagine the pressure they're under during key dates.

Agree that City could/should definitely do better when it comes to the ticket office. I guess improving things doesn't make a material change to the bottom line!

Anyone else being told they’re not human trying to access tickets online ?

Got through in 48 minutes today the girl who answered was efficient and pleasant so credit to her. Still didn’t need the 48 minutes of hold time repeating the same message over and over. Got my boy a ticket only had to move one row back and a few seat along.
I tried this morning first thing but had to give up after 45 mins as had a work call, second attempt today now and been on hold 1 hr 1 min currently…if I hear the word ‘again’ from the automated voice about the failed cup scheme payments one more time !!

Out of interest what stand are you in?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.