Ticket Points Sales Tracking

Yeah, I’d definitely be into getting to away grounds half an hour before I was planing on, to fuck about collecting tickets.

Those 12.30 kicks off on the South Coast would be even fun than they are now.
Maybe just be grateful you can get tickets for games on the South Coast? If it’s for the sake of a much more transparent way to allocate tickets then it’s not too much of a hassle. Also as I said it’s just for a small number of fans for each game. It would discourage the re-sale of tickets and would also
Yes. I could have phrased it better with hindsight. And if we're being pedantic, how come you didn't post for 12 years between 2011 and 2023, and have suddenly reappeared posting about ticket points?

I’m Danny Wilson

The Platinum introduction was sold to us as a way of getting enough points that would enable you to get away tickets.

After a couple of seasons paying the extra monies I realised the minimum points required to get an away ticket increased so much that it made nonsense of paying for Platinum.

Insofar as supporters clubs having access to away tickets before City's success clubs used to get 4+ tickets allocated now it's only 2.+

I have thought about asking City for my Platinum monies back due to mis-selling.

Like a lot of supporters having SCs since the Etihad opened I only have 15k points

Maybe just be grateful you can get tickets for games on the South Coast? If it’s for the sake of a much more transparent way to allocate tickets then it’s not too much of a hassle. Also as I said it’s just for a small number of fans for each game. It would discourage the re-sale of tickets and would also

I’m Danny Wilson

Grateful? lol.

They don’t just randomly pick names out of a hat and dish out away tickets mate.

Anyway, it’s been done to death, so I’m out.

I swear my loyalty points have gone down since I logged on at the end if the season. Suspected the same last season, but never tracked. Are they subject to edit at any points?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.