Ticket Points Sales Tracking

The biggest 'bonus' I think was the home game v Kiev in Europe in 2011....those extra points just snuck my 20 year old lad into a position get a Stoke ticket (Mrs Moon was in the phone to the club as I was queuing at the ground for him), ended up with one of the final restricted view ones which amazingly was about 10 rows behind my seat.

Maybe just be grateful you can get tickets for games on the South Coast? If it’s for the sake of a much more transparent way to allocate tickets then it’s not too much of a hassle. Also as I said it’s just for a small number of fans for each game. It would discourage the re-sale of tickets and would also

I’m Danny Wilson
LOL. I loved Mary's Prayer.

Not been leaving early have you?

I believe they’ve been working through the CCTV and docking 10 points a go.
They will be using biometrics for entry to the ground in the next 5-10 years so will be able to track who’s actually using each ticket. They’ve already got the tech to do it.

Reactions: PPT
They will be using biometrics for entry to the ground in the next 5-10 years so will be able to track who’s actually using each ticket. They’ve already got the tech to do it.

There was talk years ago of a trial in hospitality I think using face recognition to gain access. Assuming it didn’t go too well, as not heard it mentioned since.

Points were so random back in those days.

We also got 100 points for a home FA Cup game against Villa in 2011.
iirc they awarded 100pts for every home game of that cup run to help fans who attended the home games get tickets for the semi and final over the ones who didn't. Back then, the extra few hundred points made a big difference especially when it came to the final, I think our allocation was only 22-25k for the Stoke game. I had a look on my account and had 100pts for the Reading QF as well as County and Villa.

The biggest 'bonus' I think was the home game v Kiev in Europe in 2011....those extra points just snuck my 20 year old lad into a position get a Stoke ticket (Mrs Moon was in the phone to the club as I was queuing at the ground for him), ended up with one of the final restricted view ones which amazingly was about 10 rows behind my seat.
That Kiev game remains one of my favourite away matches of all. Freedom Square. The game and the police making us all walk toward the buses even though we tried to tell them we were in the other direction! The atmosphere, the hotel, the limousine tour with a guide that I thought was going to be a bus tour, the beautiful Cathedral and other architectural highlights. That bus tour cost me the equivalent of £25 for 5 hours and the guide was so knowledgeable.

Brilliant experience which was one of the reasons I cried when the war began and they bombed Kiev. They destroyed the hotel we stayed in, they destroyed Freedom Square.

That Kiev game remains one of my favourite away matches of all. Freedom Square. The game and the police making us all walk toward the buses even though we tried to tell them we were in the other direction! The atmosphere, the hotel, the limousine tour with a guide that I thought was going to be a bus tour, the beautiful Cathedral and other architectural highlights. That bus tour cost me the equivalent of £25 for 5 hours and the guide was so knowledgeable.

Brilliant experience which was one of the reasons I cried when the war began and they bombed Kiev. They destroyed the hotel we stayed in, they destroyed Freedom Square.
That's the 1 European away game I really regret not going to. Kiev looked a cracking place.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.