Ticket prices for 2nd leg v PSG.

So I've had a City Voice e mail through regarding my thoughts on the PSG draw

Manchester City have just been drawn against PSG in the Quarter Finals of the UEFA Champion's League, and the Club would like to know what you think!

When I click the link to start the survey I have an error message

Sorry, but the system has encountered an internal error and cannot go on with the interview at this stage.
We have been notified of the error. Please check back later.

Has it melted with the abuse and vitriol from our supporters?

£80:00 for me my dad&my son in school holidays to see 1/4 final 3rd tier south stand can't complain really hopefully well be still in the tie? Zlatan to have a quiet game hopefully zaratti &cj off eggheads (di maria)have poor gams also

I paid £53 for the Liverpool home game earlier in the season so in that context, I get the pricing to an extent. Surprised the cup scheme members aren't substantially discounted though, I don't see how that's worth it for that low a discount.

It isn't.

11000 empty seats for the last round should have highlighted that for them!

£53 for Liverpool isn't right either.

That's with cityzens so face value is £58. I stopped going for a few years due to moving to Leicestershire. My son has inherited my obsession though, so we come back for four or five games a season. All in, it's about £150 for the day.

Double that for what I have to give my wife to allow us to go in the first place and it's not a cheap day out!

The thing is, I get the people that buy the value season card and then pick and choose what games to because it doesn't take much to make it worthwhile, particularly if they sell it on when they don't go. There's no way I would do that and not go every week though!

The whole thing could do with an overhaul but you'll always end up pissing someone off. It should always be someone like me they piss off that only gets to a handful of games though, not those that go week in week out.

Remember reading about the data you gov released about city. Think it read that 49% of our fans came from less afluent areas and the majority of our fan base was 40+. Which worryingly showed we had less younger fans coming to games compared to other premier clubs.

Surely someone at the club must read stuff like that and realise that charging these amounts in the long term it's going to have an effect on people attending.

I have 2 kids who keep begging me to go but unfortunately it's been a tough couple of years and have been just about getting the money together for my season ticket and I have friends in the same situation and if it carries on I don't think it Willl bode well for the future.

On a side note a friend went on a corporate to the legends lounge for the villa game he said the company that were paying for the day spent close to 100 k on entertaining 80 blokes some who had no interest in the game. Have we become what we've always hated.

the fucking dickheads running the club are taking the piss with this one, £5 off for being on the cup scheme what a joke. And 16-21 year olds £45 are they trying to stop us going?

On a side note a friend went on a corporate to the legends lounge for the villa game he said the company that were paying for the day spent close to 100 k on entertaining 80 blokes some who had no interest in the game. Have we become what we've always hated.

£1,200 per person in hospitality is great news and that's what should be driving the club's turnover, not stinging us plebs in the cheap seats

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.