Ticket prices for 2nd leg v PSG.

I was really looking forward to going to this game with my 17 year old but not a chance as these prices.
What the fuck is up with city. So pleased this was the only cup scheme I opted out off. And won't be retuning too.

For the majority of fans ticket prices will be £45 with a £5 discount making it £40.
Just for balance how many tickets are available at £60?

For the majority of fans ticket prices will be £45 with a £5 discount making it £40.

£60 is the eye-watering headline figure, but as you say that price only applies to a small percentage of tickets. Doesn't make it right though.

Here come the usual suspects trying to rationalise and justify these prices.

Most blues will not be paying £40 with the £5 discount. The first and third tier of the South Stand and the lower family stand are not the majority of the ground, they're a fraction of it.

The most populous areas of the ground are the level 1 and 3 of East and West, and they're priced at £55, with a £5 season ticket holder discount.

These prices are not justifiable, whatever mental gymnastics you try to perform.

What's more, the prices are bad enough with the season ticket £5 deduction, what of all those blues who can't afford a season ticket and make the odd game?

City have lost the plot and it's about time people realised this so we can stop this slide into madness before season ticket renewals are announced.

Just binned the UEFA Cup Scheme, don't know if it's too late to stop the payment but I can't go anyway because of work and I can't see my self recouping the £50 by selling it on. Soriano needs a rocket up his arse, this is exactly what he did with Barca's prices for big games.

I fucked it off after the Juve game

ShiLEly.

You've been making excuses for the club all night.

The amount empty seats on the night will give you the answer you don't want to accept.

Instead of a full 54,000 crowd roaring the team on, there will be 1000's of empty seats and a flat atmosphere.

All for the sake of a few hundred grand, which is neither here nor there, especially with the new PL and CL TV deals staring next year. City have already ensured a poor crowd.

Here come the usual suspects trying to rationalise and justify these prices.

Most blues will not be paying £40 with the £5 discount. The first and third tier of the South Stand and the lower family stand are not the majority of the ground, they're a fraction of it.

The most populous areas of the ground are the level 1 and 3 of East and West, and they're priced at £55, with a £5 season ticket holder discount.

These prices are not justifiable, whatever mental gymnastics you try to perform.

What's more, the prices are bad enough with the season ticket £5 deduction, what of all those blues who can't afford a season ticket and make the odd game?

City have lost the plot and it's about time people realised this so we can stop this slide into madness before season ticket renewals are announced.

I'm certainly not trying to justify the prices at all, just a point I'm raising.
On another point I'm surprised those in the cup schemes are not given discount prices, they should be for commitment alone.

Instead of a full 54,000 crowd roaring the team on, there will be 1000's of empty seats and a flat atmosphere.

Yep, the contrast with the Hamburg QF in 2009 will be pretty major. Obviously £5 tickets were never going to happen this time, but a more reasonable pricing structure could've seen a full house, which would only benefit the team.

In following city for 45 years (the last 40 as a season ticket holder) I thought my loyalty was unbreakable.

I am afraid the camels back could well have been broken today.

I pay to watch city play , no matter who the opposition or what the competition, it is city that I am there to see. PSG, Kiev , Hartlepool - I don't see why my loyalty is worth more on certain nights than others.

Tuesday night I took four kids with me ages 9 to 16. On the way home they excitedly talked about who we might draw next.

But today's news has knocked the stuffing out of my enthusiasm.

I have 3 cards on the cup scheme so I think I have no choice but I will not be going in . I will buy one more junior ticket and let the boys go in while I wait in the pub.

Gutted

ShiLEly.

You've been making excuses for the club all night.

The amount empty seats on the night will give you the answer you don't want to accept.

All for the sake of a few hundred grand, which is neither here nor there, especially with the new PL and CL TV deals staring next year. City have already ensured a poor crowd.

I've not been making excuses for the club at all, your'e wrong there.
I said there are better ways to protest and if the fans get together and prepare it I'm sure it could be better and more effective than your suggestion.
That's all.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.