Ticket prices for 2nd leg v PSG.

Raise the prices and then end up trying to flog free tickets to schools and colleges when we don't sell out like every other European game - keep up the good work City.

This is a joke

It's £45 for my ticket, after the £5 seasoncard discount.

On the one hand, it's cheaper than most domestic away games for a Champions League quarter final, but can't help but feel the club have priced this badly.

We're still a predominantly working class fan base, and many will struggle to afford these prices.

For my ticket and a student for the lad £90, and that`s with the discount.......not so long ago £90 bought his season ticket. I was undecided about next season for European cup scheme. Now my mind has been made up. Next season will be the first season I will not have opted for all 3 schemes. As much as I love City, £90 is a big chunk, and a chunk too far.

I'm paying £50 a home game as it is on my S/T - only a tenner more - stop whinging the lot of you FFS

It's the price of a Premier League game so not unexpected, but Premier League match day prices are ridiculous.

a few posters have said about the club not caring about fans and tbh i believe it now. we are just there to make money from. disgusting prices. we have become exactly like what united and other teams are. i was going to take my dad as a surprise, but fuck paying those prices.

Looking at how well and quickly the club has progressed in eight years and knowing they have a ''Plan'' and a timescale to achieve various stages of the development,were WE as fans always part of this? By this I mean was it always part of the plan to build up our global profile,get a waiting list for season tickets then up the prices so replacing the hard core fans with more affluent ones? Sometimes I wonder......

I'm not saying it's a good price but it's an expected price, it's the quarter finals of thee champions league it was never going to be a tenner. We've had it good at City in recent years with cup prices despite the under capacity turnouts and the moaners. It's less than what i paid for Norwich away last week and it's less than what PSG will charge for the away tie.

I'm not saying it's a good price but it's an expected price, it's the quarter finals of thee champions league it was never going to be a tenner. We've had it good at City in recent years with cup prices despite the under capacity turnouts and the moaners. It's less than what i paid for Norwich away last week and it's less than what PSG will charge for the away tie.

Chelsea were charged £70 at PSG, so presumably it'll be similar for us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.