Ticket prices for 2nd leg v PSG.

Read what I wrote rather than licking the screen.

If you think tickets should be priced to the absolute limit, and in doing so meaning that many long term fans are priced out, for an extra million here or there on the balance sheet then I'd say you were as well.

Were Season Ticket prices priced to the absolute limit in the 2015/2016 renewal window? NO - they weren't.
I literally could not care less what you object to me saying.

I object a billionaire business man, born into unimaginable wealth squeezing working class families on ticket prices to the point that they can't go anymore. It's a cunts trick and small time.

Halving season ticket prices would not affect one iota of what the club needs to achieve or which super yacht he could buy, but it would mean the world to tens of thousands of fans.

How were existing Season Ticket holders squeezed out during the 2015/2016 renewal window? Everyone had the opportunity of buying the £299 tickets and they didn't sell out and were subsequently opened up to waiting list.

Not sure what's worse - the club trying to wring every last penny out of the loyal support or the City fans who think it's acceptable.

Were Season Ticket prices priced to the absolute limit in the 2015/2016 renewal window? NO - they weren't.

How were existing Season Ticket holders squeezed out during the 2015/2016 renewal window? Everyone had the opportunity of buying the £299 tickets and they didn't sell out and were subsequently opened up to waiting list.
What the fuck are you on about? You keep banging the drum for 2015-16 season ticket renewal as if it's the important thing negating to use you brain to understand that people already priced out City weren't renewing. Those poor fuckers now have to pay £60 for a Chelsea ticket.

Yes we get sell outs (just about) but that's the way the club want it to be. They know that in business it's better to have 98% uptake than oversubscription on the supply/demand curve to get the best cost benefit. The fact they are thinking like that and pricing out the working class families says it all.

Keep your blinkers on all you want. Defend the board all all you wish. But all is shows is how much of a fuck you don't give about tens of thousands that can no longer enjoy the match, with their mates and young ones, like they could ten years ago. And for what? £6m on the accounts. Now compare what we've spent on some questionable players since the take over and realise how stupid it is.

Not sure what's worse - the club trying to wring every last penny out of the loyal support or the City fans who think it's acceptable.
At least one can understand the club doing it to meet targets set by Mansour/Khaldoon (two men with zero affinity to Moss Side). Fans that think it's ok are just arseholes.

So I basically pay £50 a game on my Season Card to watch the likes of Stoke, Aston Villa and Sunderland - that is why paying £60 odd quid to watch City play PSG in a Champions League Quarter Final does not bother me one iota - sorry.

So fans that have been loyal for a decade get presidence over the "new" fan.

Good for Bayern.
As they do at City s/c holders got first shot at the £299 tickets before the waiting list and get first shot at The £40 tickets for PSG. the only problem I have is those on the cup scheme that get sold £60 tickets because of where they happen to sit. I think those on the cup schemes should get their tickets at the price of the cheapest tickets.

So I basically pay £50 a game on my Season Card to watch the likes of Stoke, Aston Villa and Sunderland - that is why paying £60 odd quid to watch City play PSG in a Champions League Quarter Final does not bother me one iota - sorry.
I'm alright Jack.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.