Ticket prices for 2nd leg v PSG.

What the fuck are you on about? You keep banging the drum for 2015-16 season ticket renewal as if it's the important thing negating to use you brain to understand that people already priced out City weren't renewing. Those poor fuckers now have to pay £60 for a Chelsea ticket.

Yes we get sell outs (just about) but that's the way the club want it to be. They know that in business it's better to have 98% uptake than oversubscription on the supply/demand curve to get the best cost benefit. The fact they are thinking like that and pricing out the working class families says it all.

Keep your blinkers on all you want. Defend the board all all you wish. But all is shows is how much of a fuck you don't give about tens of thousands that can no longer enjoy the match, with their mates and young ones, like they could ten years ago. And for what? £6m on the accounts. Now compare what we've spent on some questionable players since the take over and realise how stupid it is.

Youv'e not read what I first said. I'll repeat it for you:

"2015/2016 ST renewal prices were more than fair after earlier years of OTT increases. IF 2016/2017 ST prices increase this year I will be first in the queue to object"

I literally could not care less what you object to me saying.

I object a billionaire business man, born into unimaginable wealth squeezing working class families on ticket prices to the point that they can't go anymore. It's a cunts trick and small time.

Halving season ticket prices would not affect one iota of what the club needs to achieve or which super yacht he could buy, but it would mean the world to tens of thousands of fans.

Don't think it's right to blame Khaldoon/ Sheik Mansour for this. It's not just the Sheik and City that are squeezing out working class supporters, it's happening across the entire country. Just because we're bank rolled by the Sheik's billions, it doesn't make the club a charity. Whilst it wouldn't have much of an impact on our finances to half prices, Season tickets are already amongst the cheapest in the league, and, with no information on the other ties, i'd still put money on the PSG home game being one of the cheapest prices across all 4 quarter final ties. City are just falling in line when it comes to prices. It would be fantastic if they made a statement with dirt cheap prices but i don't think anybody can slag them off for not doing it. The problem is a lack of regulation from UEFA/FA and not a CIty specific thing.

Don't think it's right to blame Khaldoon/ Sheik Mansour for this. It's not just the Sheik and City that are squeezing out working class supporters, it's happening across the entire country. Just because we're bank rolled by the Sheik's billions, it doesn't make the club a charity. Whilst it wouldn't have much of an impact on our finances to half prices, Season tickets are already amongst the cheapest in the league, and, with no information on the other ties, i'd still put money on the PSG home game being one of the cheapest prices across all 4 quarter final ties. City are just falling in line when it comes to prices. It would be fantastic if they made a statement with dirt cheap prices but i don't think anybody can slag them off for not doing it. The problem is a lack of regulation from UEFA/FA and not a CIty specific thing.
It may not be a specific thing to City which is why I said we are no better than the other clubs and their Director's.

Of course the buck stops with Khaldoon and Mansour. There's literally no one else it could. Soriano is following orders and tafgets. And we sell out 98% of the time. It's a great business, turning into a shitty club though.

It may not be a specific thing to City which is why I said we are no better than the other clubs and their Director's.

Of course the buck stops with Khaldoon and Mansour. There's literally no one else it could. Soriano is following orders and tafgets. And we sell out 98% of the time. It's a great business, turning into a shitty club though.
That's unadulterated capitalism for you.

That's unadulterated capitalism for you.
It is yes to an extent.

One would think two men that could never spend all the money they were born into could still make a profit on their investment AND not fuck over the people that kept the club afloat for generations though.

I'd understand if the club relied on match day income to survive to an a degree but it makes up such a piffling percentage of turnover that it's beyond ridiculous to push it until the pips squeak.

Were Season Ticket prices priced to the absolute limit in the 2015/2016 renewal window? NO - they weren't.

How were existing Season Ticket holders squeezed out during the 2015/2016 renewal window? Everyone had the opportunity of buying the £299 tickets and they didn't sell out and were subsequently opened up to waiting list.
Aren't those £299 season tickets "single tickets" ? What if you want to enjoy sitting next to friends or family ? Do you get that option with those tickets ? Not as much fun going on your own as it is sharing the event with other fans is it.

What next ? Let them eat cake...

Aren't those £299 season tickets "single tickets" ? What if you want to enjoy sitting next to friends or family ? Do you get that option with those tickets ? Not as much fun going on your own as it is sharing the event with other fans is it.

What next ? Let them eat cake...
No they're not
They used to be when they were value gold tickets, but there were lots together in the new tier

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.