Ticket prices for 2nd leg v PSG.

And Khaldoun will report at some point to the Sheik, be angry with those at the top of the club if that's what you want, but I'm not sure you can exclude the owner if you are blaming the chairman.
Depends what level of detail the Sheikh asks for, it may be broad revenue and profit&loss figures, not "the fans are pissed of with ticket prices".

I had a long chat to someone in CITC a while ago so things may have changed but they existed via grants, rather than money put in by City. In fact, City even charged them for office/admin facilities provided. City got all the kudos but actually contributed little or nothing.

So called football in the community has always been like this. City got rid of the Blue Zone Educational Scheme as soon as the grants were cut. It was doing great work in terms of raising youngsters aspirations but went very very quickly when the gravy ran out!

Of course it is a bonus income match for the club but have you thought that is also a bonus match for the fans after the incredible investment of the owners? If I was told in the summer of 2008 before the takeover that we would be in a CL quarter final in 2016 and 95% of Season Ticket Holder would be able to get a ticket in the range of £40-£50 I would have thought it was fantastic.

It's only a bonus if you can afford to attend the match.

There is no bonus by being priced out and by watching the match at home on the TV.

The investment was just that. And he's seen a doubling of his capital input so if won't have hurt him. We are also now nicely in profit and the new TV deal is kicking in.

There's zero need for the constant increased in pricing.

I object to you calling Khaldoon a ****. I think that is appalling.

2015/2016 ST renewal prices were more than fair after earlier years of OTT increases. IF 2016/2017 ST prices increase this year I will be first in the queue to object.

Depends what level of detail the Sheikh asks for, it may be broad revenue and profit&loss figures, not "the fans are pissed of with ticket prices".
Yes it depends, but we don't know and there seems to be an assumption we can blame Khaldoun or Soriano as if the clubs owner is somehow kept in the dark and isn't to be blamed.

I object to you calling Khaldoon a ****. I think that is appalling.

2015/2016 ST renewal prices were more than fair after earlier years of OTT increases. IF 2016/2017 ST prices increase this year I will be first in the queue to object.
I literally could not care less what you object to me saying.

I object a billionaire business man, born into unimaginable wealth squeezing working class families on ticket prices to the point that they can't go anymore. It's a cunts trick and small time.

Halving season ticket prices would not affect one iota of what the club needs to achieve or which super yacht he could buy, but it would mean the world to tens of thousands of fans.

I literally could not care less what you object to me saying.

I object a billionaire business man, born into unimaginable wealth squeezing working class families on ticket prices to the point that they can't go anymore. It's a cunts trick and small time.

Halving season ticket prices would not affect one iota of what the club needs to achieve or which super yacht he could buy, but it would mean the world to tens of thousands of fans.

As much as our owner and Khaldoon have done for us as a club, I completely agree.

You would hope that sense will prevail in football and the message that hardcore support is being driven from the game taken in and acted upon by all the PL clubs but it wont. It wont stop until its like American sports, where corporate money is absolute king, ordinary fans have to pay through the nose to grab at tickets left and where for the majority, following your team is a TV occupation.

Its been said but its the families of tourists they want and corporate customers, there for the weekend, potentially spending huge amounts on the campus when its built, hotels, club shop and then of course the game.

The Muen are now running a story .I agree though with SWP for a billionaire to squeeze loyal fans when there is no need is beyond belief .we could not sell out for the Semi with Everton or the last round with Kiev so there will be no chance of this selling out unless the club do a u turn which I very much doubt will happen

There are a very limited number of £100ish Season Tickets. It is practically impossible to get a season ticket at that price or the higher priced ones.

Bayern have 200,000+ members who pay c £25 a season and that gives them the right to apply for matchday tickets on the ballot. So you get 150,000 or whatever applying and then most are unsuccessful. So then they go on the tout sites and pay £100. For one match.
Our Cityzen card is pretty much the same deal.

The club seems to be slowly losing its touch with our grassroots support. I don't believe this would have happened if Garry Cooke was still in charge (for all his faults)
Liverpool fans forced a U-turn a few weeks ago..let's make a stink over this.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.