Ticket prices for 2nd leg v PSG.

I've done all comps every year done all home and away in league cup and fa cup all home rounds of CL this one takes the piss just removed myself from the CL cup scheme and removed card details so they can't take payment tomorrow. £50 after a fiver discount is too much especially If we go into it with no way back.
After today's display I'm glad I did the same.

Was swerving this anyway due to the cost, can't justify the money, but for anyone paying in excess of £50 I hope the team put on more of a show than they did today. If the worst red shite team I can remember can beat us, I dread to think what PSG will do to us, Rashford or Zlatan uuuuhhhhhmmmm

After today's display I'm glad I did the same.

This is it they penalise you for opting out by deducting the 100 or 200 points given for joining the scheme I can honestly say they can have my 200 points and ill keep my £50 and save it for next seasons Europa goodness haha

This is it they penalise you for opting out by deducting the 100 or 200 points given for joining the scheme I can honestly say they can have my 200 points and ill keep my £50 and save it for next seasons Europa goodness haha
They can stick their points in exactly the same place they can stick pellegrini ...

& then they give tickets away to students & kids cos we can't fill the stadium!!! It is a shambles for us that have paid full price!!

Soriano must be embarrassed watching this shite and asking us to pay £40-60. Fuck off back to Spain kid, and take txiki with you

After watching that it's sod it am not going to turn up
If half the team can't be arsed too
And as for 200 points who cares as i'll never get away ticket anyway I've only got 8000 and most off them go to the supporters clubs
Just look at Wembley this year

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.