Ticket prices for 2nd leg v PSG.

As I posted on the other thread the club need to increase the discount for SC holders so tickets are more realistically priced for our regular fans.
They can still rinse the tourists and day trippers.

What a cuntish out look. With all the money in the game now why the fuck should anyone else get rinsed. You sir are a cock.
As I posted on the other thread the club need to increase the discount for SC holders so tickets are more realistically priced for our regular fans.
They can still rinse the tourists and day trippers.

Why should fans who can't make the weekend games and only can get to mid-week, cup and champion league games pay more so you can get a discount on your SC? I work weekends and mid-week games are the only ones I can get to.
Previous to this job, me and my daughter had season tckts for 12 years having to give them up in 2008.
All fans should be treated fairly wether SC holders or day-trippers as you put it.

Simple thing to do
Don't go to match save £60
Go to pub to watch
If we win enough money to have a good piss up
If we lose enough to drown yer sorrows
Clubs will soon be looking at stadiums half full because of greed

I've done all comps every year done all home and away in league cup and fa cup all home rounds of CL this one takes the piss just removed myself from the CL cup scheme and removed card details so they can't take payment tomorrow. £50 after a fiver discount is too much especially If we go into it with no way back.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.