Ticket prices for 2nd leg v PSG.

Thanks for that. I means that I will pay more to get into City that night than I have paid all season, home or away. Even the Wembley concession was only £36 (I think).

I suppose I can add it to my list of the record lowest City crowds I have been in.

moenchen mate, I have some good news for you ... the list urban posted didn't mention the £5 discount for all ST holders .

The bad news is:

I'm in CB L3 and my ticket for Dynamo was £35.00 and the price for PSG (after £5 knocked off) is £50. So an increase of 42%.

I think I've got this right but the corresponding prices for O65/Disabled are £22.50 to £40.00. That is an increase of over 77%. Outrageous.

Last edited:
moenchen mate, I have some good news for you ... the list urban posted didn't mention the £5 discount for all ST holders .

The bad news is:

It's prompted me to look at the concession prices just in 1 price group. I'm in CB L3 and my ticket for Dynamo was £35.00 and the price for PSG (after £5 knocked off) is £50. So an increase of 42%.
I think I've got this right but the corresponding prices for O65/Disabled are £22.50 to £40.00. That is an increase of over 82%. Outrageous.

The concession prices are the worst of the lot for me. The 16-21 age group ones in particular. How many 16-18 year olds are working nowadays? Not many yet £45 in some areas.

The concession prices are the worst of the lot for me. The 16-21 age group ones in particular. How many 16-18 year olds are working nowadays? Not many yet £45 in some areas.

That is spot on

I still think it will sell out , if the game is in the balance going into the second leg

That is spot on

I still think it will sell out , if the game is in the balance going into the second leg

It might but I hope it doesn't otherwise it will be more of the same going forward. The club don't give a shit who sits in the seats as long as someone does. A tourist/day tripper would probably be their someone of choice.

Yeah your probably right bud , but I know it sounds shit , but I would rather this then getting beat 4 1 by Lincoln

I do totally understand about ticket prices though being a pisstake

Up the blues

I have the figures that Genie quoted form the official site but I cannot get in myself so I get extra angry because I can do Sweet FA about it until tomorrow.

It looks like it will be £45 less £5 for me which is more than twice the price I pay per match for my season ticket.

I found out on here that the prices are high. I foundut Li out on here also about my price. I cannot find out for sure from the club who seemingly chose to release the figures on a Saturday lunchtime after the ticket office closed. Emailing the club is not easy but Lisa.Eaton@mcfc.co.uk will get my complaints to deal with and hopefully deal with or pass on.

The complaints not her;)

How different are the ticket prices for the PSG game from prices for a high profile league game such as today?

With having a ST, I'm not really sure of regular ticket prices for individual games.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.