Ticket prices for 2nd leg v PSG.

Work shifts so I miss most night matches,made up when I saw the date of the 2nd leg,cos I'm on mornings,when I saw the pricing I was dissapointed,me and 2 sons £100 for the night,I don't think so, a night in front of the telly for me and the family,no mither through traffic car parking etc.

The club I love and supported for 50 years is slowly losing touch with its core base of fans,and if their is no drastic changes within the club the divide can only grow wider,were not a corporate audience ,loyal and proud.
If their attitudes don't change the season card holders like myself,will stop going too, so out of touch.

A game too early, City. Prices like that can only be justified for a semi-final. They should be £10 cheaper across the board as a minimum.

Not sure if it's the club or UEFA that set the prices but either way our 3 seats will be empty, £55 plus £30 on fuel before a bag a chips programme and a hot drink. No change out of £100 so like 1000s of fans I will be giving it a miss yet again. Where don't we just give PSG the whole of the South Stand because pricing on this scale will be we don't need it all. I don't think the club is totally to blame as I am sure UEFA have something to do with pricing.

I get that it's the champions league latter stages but it's almost as if the club think we have been playing like barca this season. We have not. We have played for the majority of the season like Grimsby. But, out of sheer loyalty we continue to go and watch players who get paid in a week what we can only dream of, mostly take the piss and don't care. Where does being loyal end and being took for a mug start?

Would have been brilliant for the club the repay the very good support we have shown down the years.

Grim. Very very grim.

Unfortunately I am on the bloody cup scheme so I have to pay it now but I will be dropping it next year.An absolute shitter of a trick these prices the club should be fucking ashamed!What price loyalty eh?
You can bail out of the cup scheme , I just have

As soon as they see an inch they take a yard. Money-grabbing.

My worry is season tickets. If they put them up this time it could be the straw that breaks the camel's back for many. With all the money sloshing round the game, there is NO excuse for this pricing for a CL QF. There is no excuse for them to put up season tickets by a single penny this summer. All the other clubs have frozen their prices, some for many years. Are we about to go against the grain again?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.