Ticket prices for 2nd leg v PSG.

Can not believe I am thinking about not going to this game but those prices are a joke. Felt ripped off after paying £35 for the Kiev game. Genuinely feel like the club has been losing touch with the fans since Soriano came in.

This was the reason i stopped going last year, you could see it coming. Id had a season ticket since i was 11 years old in 1980, went home and away and was even daft enough to run our local supporters branch. people now find it hard to believe but the truth is i dont miss it anymore and dont go out of my way to watch on tv. For me it was about the buzz of the day and slowly and surly that buzz was going. Like someone said early on we have turned into everything i hate about them lot down the rd, but at least no one can call me a armchair fan cause thats not for me.

Plus its surprising to find money still in your account a week before payday.

I was thinking the worst when it was announced £30 from next season for all away games and then a few clubs came out with statements in regards to next seasons season ticket. Our club stayed quiet.

So expect the normal £50-£100 increase on them too.

The club has lost all reality if they raise ST prices next season.
That said, considering the hundreds upon hundreds of ST holders who don't turn up for games it does appear ST prices are perhaps too cheap.
Maybe this is why the club are delaying any announcement.

This was the reason i stopped going last year, you could see it coming. Id had a season ticket since i was 11 years old in 1980, went home and away and was even daft enough to run our local supporters branch. people now find it hard to believe but the truth is i dont miss it anymore and dont go out of my way to watch on tv. For me it was about the buzz of the day and slowly and surly that buzz was going. Like someone said early on we have turned into everything i hate about them lot down the rd, but at least no one can call me a armchair fan cause thats not for me.

Plus its surprising to find money still in your account a week before payday.
LOADS of my mates have dropped away and, to a man, say that they don't miss it at all and some you'd never think in a million years would sack it off.

I'm on the brink of that now. I've never felt more disconnected to the club.

I don't enjoy it anymore. It's just a couple of us, sometimes maybe four, sometimes on my own...but most of all the prices are making me really demanding and critical of everything. I was a more relaxed fan when it was cheaper!

Who sets these prices, UEFA or city?? It's fucking ludicrous

I'm just glad I have never opted into any of the Cup schemes and go on a game by game basis

Shot themselves in the foot big time

City all the way, nothing to do with UEFA, unless you want to bring up FFP but this is a bonus game and bonus money also double than what the gate could ever be from tv etc.

Your probably talking £750k if the club were to half the prices to make it more affordable. Shameful for such a small figure in retrospect to all the insane figures that go around in the game nowadays

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.