Ticket prices for 2nd leg v PSG.

I was thinking the worst when it was announced £30 from next season for all away games and then a few clubs came out with statements in regards to next seasons season ticket. Our club stayed quiet.

So expect the normal £50-£100 increase on them too.

Bearing in mind we never normally reach this stage and we've already won the League Cup our gate receipts from cup ties this season must already be way above previous seasons. This was an opportunity to give something back to the fans. Thanks very much Soriano you tosser.

As soon as they see an inch they take a yard. Money-grabbing.

My worry is season tickets. If they put them up this time it could be the straw that breaks the camel's back for many. With all the money sloshing round the game, there is NO excuse for this pricing for a CL QF. There is no excuse for them to put up season tickets by a single penny this summer. All the other clubs have frozen their prices, some for many years. Are we about to go against the grain again?
Good post!

It will be interesting. Despite Guardiola, anything silly with SC prices and many will have had enough once and for all!

What is more annoying is the club earn €7m for playing in the qtrs as prize money surely they could have been sensible with pricing. It's easter also so families off school and a good week to be able to get them coming with no worry about getting up early for school
Easter 12th ?

Not surprised at all that it's £45 for where I sit.

I reckon if we were going into this game on the crest of a wave then nobody would blink at these prices. But we're not so some will use the cost as an added reason for not going.

I was thinking the worst when it was announced £30 from next season for all away games and then a few clubs came out with statements in regards to next seasons season ticket. Our club stayed quiet.

So expect the normal £50-£100 increase on them too.

I think this will happen riding on the back of the Pep appointment,they will milk it for all it is worth.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.