Ticket prices for 2nd leg v PSG.

I'd like to thank Sheikh Mansour for the last 7 years, but because of Khaldoon and Soriano, we have now become another United and Arsenal.

Do they honestly think we have the wealthy fanbase and enough Tourists and Day Trippers to fill the Emptyhad at those prices?

FUCK OFF! Last season like many on the CL Cup scheme for me. In the future I will pick and choose my CL matches.

Not everyone has a season card so gets the £5 discount. If we take the cheapest option for non seasoncard holders, and go with a standard two kids and a couple, £120. Madness. I prefer Europa I honestly do, pricing is much better and atmosphere is always better as a result of the type of fans who go.
You don' t need to be a season card holder just a cityzen but even if your not I don' t think £120 for 4 is extortionate not cheap I'd agree but not extortionate.

You don' t need to be a season card holder just a cityzen but even if your not I don' t think £120 for 4 is extortionate not cheap I'd agree but not extortionate.

I'd have capped it so for level 2 the max is £40 for adults, £30 for other areas of the stadium. I really am utterly pissed that our club has done this. I thought we were better than this

Yeah and as it gets closer to the game if sales arn't great they'll be trying to give them way to students etc for a fraction of the price that will come out of my account some time next week I guess.

After the draw today, I posted "have they debited our accounts yet" as a joke, seems it will be on Monday!

Club are taking fans for granted nowadays. You are dead right about the students. I had 4 in front of me walking in the other night who were taking the piss out of the club. They were clearly not city fans and it stinks that they are probably paying £15 while I am paying twice as much.

Whoever is in charge of matchday pricing is probably earning a nice fat bonus every year for year on year growth and getting a pat on the back whilst more and more fans are priced out.

£90 for me and my 16 year old lad,no thanks, the half and half scarf wearers can half fill the ground

I said a while ago if there's a big increase in season ticket prices I won't be renewing.
I think this is a sign the club don't give a fuck about real fans.
Just fill the ground with plastic glory hunting tourists.
No way I'm paying them prices to go to a quarter final

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.