ticket prices for semi- final

Make the final and they all will be wanting to go.

I actually can see all sides of the argument. Cost distance novelty etc

But for me I have to go.

Make the final and they all will be wanting to go.

I actually can see all sides of the argument. Cost distance novelty etc

But for me I have to go.

I agree. If people's circumstances mean they can't go then fair enough. Money will be tight for many.

We will have a huge following regardless and Blues who have missed out on recent Wembley trips get the chance to go.

I agree. If people's circumstances mean they can't go then fair enough. Money will be tight for many.

We will have a huge following regardless and Blues who have missed out on recent Wembley trips get the chance to go.

Its a very good point actually that fans who are new ST holders or cityzens members get the chance to go-every fan should get the opportunity to go regardless of how long you have been a fan, Id love to be able to so away games but ive no chance with 4800 points, the buzz going away surpasses home atmospheres and its why Wembley never tires for me.

In the crazy world of ticket prices I dont think you can moan about these .compare £22 to watch crewe alex league 2 against, city v arsenal in an fa cup semi for £30

Its a very good point actually that fans who are new ST holders or cityzens members get the chance to go-every fan should get the opportunity to go regardless of how long you have been a fan, Id love to be able to so away games but ive no chance with 4800 points, the buzz going away surpasses home atmospheres and its why Wembley never tires for me.

I noticed that for the Hammers away in the Cup and League we sold quite a few extra tickets when it got close to general sale so I can see more Blues snapping up tickets over the next ten days or so.

In the crazy world of ticket prices I dont think you can moan about these .compare £22 to watch crewe alex league 2 against, city v arsenal in an fa cup semi for £30

Spot on. Plus I think the Club might have contributed to the reduced price for juniors because I'm not sure whether Wembley / the FA do.

How many tickets have we left to sell ?am sure if City allowed all season ticket holders to get another am sure they would be snapped up

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.