ticket prices for semi- final

As already said they should of let scheme members buy two tickets from the start, it's not like our ticket office to get things wrong !

I respect all the opinions on here but like many I can't miss these games. Day out at Wembley, few beers and hopefully a win for the blues.

You're right, it should be, and frankly it's embarrassing that it's not. However, the club has systematically priced a significant section of one of the poorest (in terms of disposable income) fan bases in the Premier League out of going to games over the last 5 or 6 years, so maybe that's a factor? Still piss poor that as a group of supporters we've become so complacent so soon though. The media will have a field day if there are blocks of empties on the day.....
you are spot on. we up here are skint compared to other parts of the country. I'm hardly on my upppers but I do think twice about just how much I spend on city. Wembley will cost north of 500 quid, for a semi final, mainly down to one thing, location. the better off arsenal fans its 6 quid on the tube and a match ticket. its pathetic how all northern fans are treated, us in particular. most London games and worse the south coast games are almost impossible to get back from, they are always mid week or late ko's, an overnight stay is usually required, that or get home at 4 am and be up for work (you know to pay for the trip) only a few hours later.

Fair enough, could be corporate returns.
I tried to buy seats on the front row as soon as they were on sale but none were available, must have gone elsewhere

I think they almost certainly are returns from somewhere. This morning I went online and tried to get 2 together in that same block you bought them in yesterday and it was only offering me row 24 I think, but if I wanted a single ticket I could get it on that same row 3 you got those 2 on yesterday plus some category 1 tickets have suddenly become available in a couple of the lower tier blocks so it looks like returns are being put online as and when they get them in addition to those tickets that haven't yet been sold.

For what it's worth, Arsenal's allocation didn't sell out to season-ticket holders either and whatever tickets are left have gone on sale to their Red members today - granted, there is a minimum match attendance criteria from the past 2 seasons that applies - which is their lowest level of membership and only costs £29 per year. This despite them having a big support base and it being just round the corner for many of their fans.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.