ticket prices for semi- final

And real wages have gone up too: that is wages adjusted for inflation. http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-39576856 I know football fans are never typical, but I doubt money has got anything to do with change in demand for FA Cup Semi-final tickets although of course for a lot of people it is too expensive. It would have been too expensive last time as well

And then there are poor sods like me ,Iv had 1% increase per year for the last 5 years and all Im getting till 2020 is 1 % per year too,by the end of that Iv lost about 13 -15 % of real wage value since 2012

Last edited:
Did I read correctly that TWO YEAR olds need a ticket?????

I'm not sure much the average two year old earns, but it's going to be a stretch for some to afford a ticket as well as travel and rusks for the day

I can view them

The Cat 2 tickets have nearly gone now. There were 24 'batches' on sale this morning online. Now there's 22 so still selling

I've been out of work but have still found money for Wembley. I've just pulled in favours like a lift back and somewhere to stay for a couple of pints. I'll recriprocate when it's vice versa.

Personally agree about the disconnect. I'm not far off jacking it in.

I'm going...
I accept:
1) some people may have to work
2) some people may be strapped for cash
3) some people still don't believe the semi-final should be at Wembley
4) some people can't go as it's a Sunday (stupid fukin FA plebs)
5) some people have had enough of Wembley - mainly the fcukin expense!
6) some people may be saving in the hope of a trip in May

Will it devalue or affect my enjoyment of my day out - no.

Is our apparent struggle to sell out our allocation an issue for me - well yes, but I'm not blaming anyone for not going.
Will I give a shit when certain Rags approach me to make a point of all this - not really as I never give a fcuk what they say about us as a club.

With all the above said - if I hear complaints about lack of access to tickets from certain elements going forward then those people need to give their heads a wobble. Yes I'm alright with over 15000 points, but there have been plenty of games AGAIN this season where the points criteria hasn't been that high. They might be shitty trips to the North East on a Wednesday - but these are the games where you build up your points to get to the bigger games.

My 2ps worth anyway

For me there is no thrill factor in 'just' going to Wembley, for a semi final, never has been.( The ground, not the actual semi final ) I can't make the semi final anyway and won't get a final ticket. But a semi final at Wembley has no more attraction to me than a semi final anywhere else just more expensive. whereas if it's for a final then it's different. I know it gives others that maybe haven't been to Wembley a chance, and I'm sure we will sell out now they are on general sale.
If I was one that expected to get a final ticket though I would probably save myself and my money for that. that's where expectation has changed things we don't expect the semi final to be the end of the road anymore,

Really.

Since the take over we now had 4 fa cup semi finals. Before that you had to go back to 1981. So 5 in 35 years. Yes we been spoilt alright.

Expectation must hold different meanings for people.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.