ticket prices for semi- final

As in do they have roofs? ;)

It's a posh way of asking whether we drink the match up with lager or lemonade! I recall a nasty surprise before a trip to West Brom where they were confiscating alcohol before we got on board.

My wife and I aren't going to Wembley nor will we be renewing our season tickets next season

I'm going...
I accept:
1) some people may have to work
2) some people may be strapped for cash
3) some people still don't believe the semi-final should be at Wembley
4) some people can't go as it's a Sunday (stupid fukin FA plebs)
5) some people have had enough of Wembley - mainly the fcukin expense!
6) some people may be saving in the hope of a trip in May

Will it devalue or affect my enjoyment of my day out - no.

Is our apparent struggle to sell out our allocation an issue for me - well yes, but I'm not blaming anyone for not going.
Will I give a shit when certain Rags approach me to make a point of all this - not really as I never give a fcuk what they say about us as a club.

With all the above said - if I hear complaints about lack of access to tickets from certain elements going forward then those people need to give their heads a wobble. Yes I'm alright with over 15000 points, but there have been plenty of games AGAIN this season where the points criteria hasn't been that high. They might be shitty trips to the North East on a Wednesday - but these are the games where you build up your points to get to the bigger games.

My 2ps worth anyway

Certain elements fair enough but other elements like the younger fanbase not so clear cut.

My lad has been to 80% of our away games in last 4 seasons, is Platinum so wastes his money on that gimmick and still has only about 12000 points as he was about 8 years old when all this started.

He has been buying off the whores for years and if it goes to his level, he buys a spare and sells to someone else desperate for a ticket. He does what he has to do.

Do you think people not going to Wembley will be people moaning about not getting a ticket for the rags away or Arsenal (where half the end is sold to people with money in any case). I doubt it.

it wouldn't surprise me if city sell
Any unsold tickets to an agency and the end is littered with Arsenal fans visiting London.

Certain elements fair enough but other elements like the younger fanbase not so clear cut.

My lad has been to 80% of our away games in last 4 seasons, is Platinum so wastes his money on that gimmick and still has only about 12000 points as he was about 8 years old when all this started.

He has been buying off the whores for years and if it goes to his level, he buys a spare and sells to someone else desperate for a ticket. He does what he has to do.

Do you think people not going to Wembley will be people moaning about not getting a ticket for the rags away or Arsenal (where half the end is sold to people with money in any case). I doubt it.

it wouldn't surprise me if city sell
Any unsold tickets to an agency and the end is littered with Arsenal fans visiting London.

Arsenals end has also gone to open sale

think now that wembley has been paid for maybe its time the fa move the semis to club grounds again and make getting to wembley for the final special again

Dont forget both set of fans got about 35.000 tickets .therefore another 20.000 are floating on the open market .but instead of buying direct from the club those tickets will be sold to both sets of fans at inflated prices .City will have at least 40.000 Fans at wembley

Dont forget both set of fans got about 35.000 tickets .therefore another 20.000 are floating on the open market .but instead of buying direct from the club those tickets will be sold to both sets of fans at inflated prices .City will have at least 40.000 Fans at wembley

40,000? We havent sold anywhere near our 35,000 have we?

40,000? We havent sold anywhere near our 35,000 have we?
We might not have sold all our official alocation yet but 20.000 thousand other tickets are knocking about somewhere am sure City and Arsenal fans will have got 50% each

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.