ticket prices for semi- final

Well if not we will be outnumbered 2to1because if it not City fans getting them the Arsenal fans will snap them up

Not sure that Arsenal will snap up all of them, but they should be easily in the majority. There will be so many more reasonably well off Arsenal fans living in or near London who will be prepared to pay for the premium seats, and they dont have the travel costs or the hassle of long train or car journeys to put up with.

If we reach the final then many more City fans will pay for premium seats because they otherwise might not be able to get a ticket. But with tickets for the semi final being so easily obtained then there's no real need to fork out for premium tickets, unless you really want the prawn sandwich experience.

Anyone with a season card or Cityzens will get one anyway (if we get there) with 29,000 allocation plus some high rollers going in Club Wembley.

No chance. The cup final is a completely different animal with tickets being siphoned off all over the place. I doubt 20k will go to real fans and demand will easily outstrip supply.

City and arsenal were each given an extra 1000 tickets last week by Wembley
So it shows not only are both teams struggling to sell their allocations so are the football association
Up to Wednesday night City had sold approx 27000 tickets

think now that wembley has been paid for maybe its time the fa move the semis to club grounds again and make getting to wembley for the final special again

Especially as over the next two or three seasons Wembley looks like being the home ground for Tottenham and maybe Chelsea as well. Don't see how it could count as a neutral venue if they were involved.

Thought we had 40 + and 20+ on the cup scheme?

We have got 40k season card holders but I'm not sure how many more would go to the Final compared to the semi.

In contrast, I've sorted a ticket for the semi for a Blue who is coming over from the States who is buzzing for the game. Likewise, I'm excited about setting off to Southampton in a few minutes but I read on here that many Blues are losing interest and they feel ripped off by the Club.

Especially as over the next two or three seasons Wembley looks like being the home ground for Tottenham and maybe Chelsea as well. Don't see how it could count as a neutral venue if they were involved.
Theoretically, you could have two Spurs v Chelsea cup finals with every match they both played, taking place at Wembley!

We have got 40k season card holders but I'm not sure how many more would go to the Final compared to the semi.

In contrast, I've sorted a ticket for the semi for a Blue who is coming over from the States who is buzzing for the game. Likewise, I'm excited about setting off to Southampton in a few minutes but I read on here that many Blues are losing interest and they feel ripped off by the Club.
I'm also buzzing about Wembley just as much as the first time 76 can not beat it but city should give the fans that go to the semi first option for the final if we get there

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.