ticket prices for semi- final

Fail to see the logic in some of the excuses for not going.
Ticket price the same £30 in some areas as most premier league aways.
London a couple of hours down the road by train.Not too bad with coach as well.
Sunday day of match,far better for getting home than Saturday.
Sunday cannot go because of work Monday due to too much drink.
Don't get pished.
Go or don't go but any of the above should not be used as an excuse.
IMO.

I'm also buzzing about Wembley just as much as the first time 76 can not beat it but city should give the fans that go to the semi first option for the final

Spot on M19 Blues. I'm glad we've got the better pubs on the West side of the ground too.

Good point about giving people who go to the Seni priority forthe Final. I agree but I can't wait for the first Bluemooner to claim they were on traction for the Semi and deserve priority for the Final lol.

City and arsenal were each given an extra 1000 tickets last week by Wembley
So it shows not only are both teams struggling to sell their allocations so are the football association
Up to Wednesday night City had sold approx 27000 tickets
Thanks for the update. Do you know if the 33,015 allocation includes the extra 1000 tickets? I was just trying to work out how many are left.

City and arsenal were each given an extra 1000 tickets last week by Wembley
So it shows not only are both teams struggling to sell their allocations so are the football association
Up to Wednesday night City had sold approx 27000 tickets

Thats much better than I thought,think we should sell out at that rate or get very close.
Understand the disconnect with the club issues mentioned on here and also costs but some are just cant be arsed merchants,come on Blues we are at Wembley.

Thats much better than I thought,think we should sell out at that rate or get very close.
Understand the disconnect with the club issues mentioned on here and also costs but some are just cant be arsed merchants,come on Blues we are at Wembley.
I think the 33,015 includes the extra tickets given to us because the original quotes were of 32,000 for both clubs. City must expect to sell them, and they are still selling because the number of blocks available is dropping by the day.

Spot on M19 Blues. I'm glad we've got the better pubs on the West side of the ground too.

Good point about giving people who go to the Seni priority forthe Final. I agree but I can't wait for the first Bluemooner to claim they were on traction for the Semi and deserve priority for the Final lol.

Totally agree those that buy semi tickets, season ticket holders or members should get first chance on final tickets should we get there of course !

rbbq78.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.