ticket prices for semi- final

Arsenals end has also gone to open sale

think now that wembley has been paid for maybe its time the fa move the semis to club grounds again and make getting to wembley for the final special again
I thought Arsenal sold out a month ago

We might not have sold all our official alocation yet but 20.000 thousand other tickets are knocking about somewhere am sure City and Arsenal fans will have got 50% each
How many are left from the official allocation?

We might not have sold all our official alocation yet but 20.000 thousand other tickets are knocking about somewhere am sure City and Arsenal fans will have got 50% each

I doubt it. Some City fans will have bought premium seats or have been invited on corporate events. But I don't think there will be 10,000 of them.

I'm going to the semi-final but not the final if we get there. Two reasons, firstly the cost of tickets and travel at over £200 for two of us, so £400 if we progress. That's the best part of next year's season ticket for two games.

The second reason is that I object to having to go down to London, which not only is the major part of the cost, but also gives London clubs like Chelsea, United, Spurs, and their fans a distinct advantage.

I doubt it. Some City fans will have bought premium seats or have been invited on corporate events. But I don't think there will be 10,000 of them.
Well if not we will be outnumbered 2to1because if it not City fans getting them the Arsenal fans will snap them up

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.