ticket prices for semi- final

I got a seating plan from google and looked at the number of rows in each block, then compared it to the first available seats that were coming up online for each block, and the looked at the row length. from that you can get a rough idea of how many tickets are left. It's a method anyway

http://www.mapaplan.com/seating-pla...up-finals-matches-diagram-high-resolution.jpg

I had a look at a few random blocks and I reckon there's a very approximate average of 6 rows at the back of each block, and they contain approx 30 seats per row. Then there are 21 blocks on sale (counting 2,3,and 4 categories as separate blocks). That would make 6 x 30 x 21 = 3780. So I'd day about 4,000 left plus or minus 1,000 because it was a very rough calculation based on inspecting only 3-4 blocks.

But I think Tim of the Oak can do a more thorough audit. Over to you Tim.

I got a seating plan from google and looked at the number of rows in each block, then compared it to the first available seats that were coming up online for each block, and the looked at the row length. from that you can get a rough idea of how many tickets are left. It's a method anyway

http://www.mapaplan.com/seating-pla...up-finals-matches-diagram-high-resolution.jpg

I had a look at a few random blocks and I reckon there's a very approximate average of 6 rows at the back of each block, and they contain approx 30 seats per row. Then there are 21 blocks on sale (counting 2,3,and 4 categories as separate blocks). That would make 6 x 30 x 21 = 3780. So I'd day about 4,000 left plus or minus 1,000 because it was a very rough calculation based on inspecting only 3-4 blocks.

But I think Tim of the Oak can do a more thorough audit. Over to you Tim.

Thanks Marvin for your helpful info. I can't produce a better estimate.

Wenare going to have a Blue army at Wembley (whether all the tickets are sold or not). There will be at least 30,000 of us so hopefully we can cheer the lads on to the final.

Thanks Marvin for your helpful info. I can't produce a better estimate.

Wenare going to have a Blue army at Wembley (whether all the tickets are sold or not). There will be at least 30,000 of us so hopefully we can cheer the lads on to the final.

Exactly. We will have decent support there and personally I cannot blame anyone for not attending as the New Wembley is just another soulless bowl. Personally more worried about the team not turning up rather than the fans. Now that would ruin my Wembley experience.

Exactly. We will have decent support there and personally I cannot blame anyone for not attending as the New Wembley is just another soulless bowl. Personally more worried about the team not turning up rather than the fans. Now that would ruin my Wembley experience.

Spot on Frank.

The lads will turn up and the Arse will be for it too so I'm emptying a cracking game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.