ticket prices for semi- final

And then after a few pages of moaning these posters usually confirm that they just watch games in the pub.

haha yep. these posters aren't renewing, dont enjoy going anymore either, but most dont even go anyway. the amount of moaning on here gets ridiculous at times. theres 5 of us going to wembley and i can't wait.

I hate the place.

Sterile, organised, bullshit!

Said I would never go again after recent visits.

Sadly I've decided to go.

But if the escalator steward tells me to step on to the escalator, I will tell him or her to f*** off!

That goes for the concourse announcement telling me to take my seat(and drink up) as the match is starting in 15, 10, 5 minutes.

A s for the t*** flying around above the pitch on a high wire, and the f***ing Opera singer killing 'Abide With Me', they can get to f *** as well.

Oh! They can shove their little club flags put in the seats up their arses as well.

The FA grey suited Dinasours really have made Wembley a plastic and souless place, that we're forced to go to for a FA Cup semi-final match.

But I bet they think they've created an amazing family filled stadium and matchday experience, justifying their 7 and 6 figure salaries. Not!

Last edited:
Totally agree with everything you say but it doesn't matter (why) because we're there, and nothing will stop city fans that are going having a great day out and cheering the boys on to victory MCFC CTID

Last edited:
That goes for the concourse announcement telling me to take my seat(and drink up) as the match is starting in 15, 10, 5 minutes.!

The countdown we have at the Etihad was my suggestion about 4 years ago....as I was fed up sitting in the family stand with muppets blocking my view of the goal whilst they went to get their 10 year old overweight urchin more chips 3 minutes into the game :) SORRY!

Do we still have that countdown?

PS I am at the other end of the stadium now - so dont have the same problem as noone tells me to sit down.

I hate the place.

Sterile, organised, bullshit!

Said I would never go again after recent visits.

Sadly I've decided to go.

But if the escalator steward tells me to step on to the escalator, I will tell him or her to f*** off!

That goes for the concourse announcement telling me to take my seat(and drink up) as the match is starting in 15, 10, 5 minutes.

A s for the t*** flying around above the pitch on a high wire, and the f***ing Opera singer killing 'Abide With Me', they can get to f *** as well.

Oh! They can shove their little club flags put in the seats up their arses as well.

The FA grey suited Dianasours really have made Wembley a plastic and souless place, that we're forced to go to for a FA Cup semi-final match.

But I bet they think they've created an amazing family filled stadium and matchday experience, justifying their 7 and 6 figure salaries. Not!

Will you be in Club Wembley JRB?

Travelling from the top o scotland for this.
£40 to watch city at wembley? Count me in.
As the great popular music combo take that once sang...never forget where you come from!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.