ticket prices for semi- final

The countdown we have at the Etihad was my suggestion about 4 years ago....as I was fed up sitting in the family stand with muppets blocking my view of the goal whilst they went to get their 10 year old overweight urchin more chips 3 minutes into the game :) SORRY!

Do we still have that countdown?

PS I am at the other end of the stadium now - so dont have the same problem as noone tells me to sit down.
yes we do we got to the game early last week so got a pint
all looked at each other puzzled when we heard that

I think 100 quid in these days prices for 4 tickets is pretty good. Why folk are buying off touts is baffling. There are plenty on the city site left.

Got my ticket. Plenty of places to crash in London and I'm getting a lift there and back. Happy days!

We will only know that on the day because at it stands only die hard blues are going to this
Not really, if that was true we would have sold out to S/ c holders, Not to say those without a s/c cant be die hard blues or all season ticket holders are die hard, but you would expect at least 30000 , of the 43000 season ticket holders would consider themselves as die hard.

They should drop the bombshell that if we get past Arse all those that attended are guaranteed a final ticket, then watch people squirm.

Not really, if that was true we would have sold out to S/ c holders, Not to say those without a s/c cant be die hard blues or all season ticket holders are die hard, but you would expect at least 30000 , of the 43000 season ticket holders would consider themselves as die hard.
Are you going

They should drop the bombshell that if we get past Arse all those that attended are guaranteed a final ticket, then watch people squirm.

I've always been against forcing people's arm but I think I'm now viewing it as combatting the apathy.

Instead of using the usual loyalty points scheme, they should have a cup loyalty scheme each season. Would incentivise more to attend earlier rounds including the semi

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.