ticket prices for semi- final

Are you going
No,my die hard days are behind me, I cant go because of work and familly commitments. But a lot of casual match day going fans will probably take advatage of tickets going to low points and general sale and will go, but wouldn't call themselves die hard fans, depending what you mean by die hard I suppose. For me a die hard fan organises their life around City, I used to but now going to games has to fit around my life.
I'm not critsising anybody that doesnt go or saying they should go just saying it wont be only die hard fans that do go.

I've always been against forcing people's arm but I think I'm now viewing it as combatting the apathy.

Instead of using the usual loyalty points scheme, they should have a cup loyalty scheme each season. Would incentivise more to attend earlier rounds including the semi
Doesn't help if we dont get home draws ;)

in all honesty I am only going cos it will be my grandsons first visit to Wembley. would have waited for the final if I could. semi finals should be nowhere near Wembley.

in all honesty I am only going cos it will be my grandsons first visit to Wembley. would have waited for the final if I could. semi finals should be nowhere near Wembley.
Thats the issue , they should never be at Wembley except maybe for two London teams, the expense of possibly two trips to Wembley must be in fans thinking, when deciding if to shell out for a semi final.

Good idea but we only get 25000 for the final ?
Good idea but we only get 25000 for the final ?
Have you really followed what bill and I were talking about? If you go to the semi you should get a ticket for the final, but your not going so if city did (but they won't) offer tickets for the final ( if we get there ) you would have to get one from the whores

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.