ticket prices for semi- final

Do you want a ticket for the final ( if we get there) you answered the other question but not this one so I must presume you will not be joining us on the 23rd

I will be there for the semi final and today (Southampton) but not sure I will make the cut for the final.

If I miss out to someone who has not gone the semifinal it's because, besides missing the semifinal, they have been more games than me. Me going to one semifinal should not allow me to supercede others.

I will be there for the semi final and today but not sure I will make the cut for the final.

If I miss out to someone who has not gone the semifinal it's because, besides missing the semifinal, they have been more games than me. Me going to one semifinal should not allow me to supercede others.
Are you really a blue because you're answer has no passion ,if this if that blah blah blah

Are you really a blue because you're answer has no passion ,if this if that blah blah blah

What are you on about? I'm writing on a forum what were you expecting a rousing speech about my entitlement for a ticket.

Your writing style and crazy comments remind me of a previous poster called I think Moengengladbach Blau. Have you returned and should I expect a full inbox of pms??

What are you on about? I'm writing on a forum what were you expecting a rousing speech about my entitlement for a ticket.

Your writing style and crazy comments remind me of a previous poster called I think Moengengladbach Blau. Have you returned and should I expect a full inbox of pms??
No and No

I have got a few questions.

Are they still making the Die Hard series?

Is Brice Willis a Blue?

Will he be at Wembley for the Semi?

Btw, we are all Blues together (although maybe not Bruce). Anyone who gets behind the Team, whether they go to every game or take the piss out of rags on the other side of the world, are the best IMHO.

I will be there for the semi final and today (Southampton) but not sure I will make the cut for the final.

From speaking to people who sit near me, we have quite a few seasoncard holders who rarely miss a home game and have been doing so for many years, but rarely go to away matches. In fact, an FA Cup final would probably be the only time they ventured to a match outside of Manchester. But their attendance at home games means they would have the points to scrape a cup final ticket.

Is that fair? Should their regular at home matches for many years give them more entitlemt over someone who has attended far fewer games, but goes to the semi final? I think it does.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.