ticket prices for semi- final

If you can't put yourself out for a semi final, when the kids are off school, then don't bother for the final.
Why? Maybe a family with kids can only afford one Wembley trip, maybe they are confident of getting there and are saving their money for a final for the kids. Nothing wrong with that.

Why? Maybe a family with kids can only afford one Wembley trip, maybe they are confident of getting there and are saving their money for a final for the kids. Nothing wrong with that.

People do what works for them or what they can afford. I just think anyone assuming we will get to the final (and the final will be a better experience) isn't thinking particularly straight:
A) it will be a tough game vs an Arsenal who are down the road from their home ground.
B) if we get through there are no guarantees of tickets for the final.
C) we do have more chance of winning the semi but we will be underdogs for the final. The semi may well be a better day out with more Blues backing the Team.
D) Our greatest semi finals have been priceless. You can't put a price on being there for Paul Power's curler at Villa Park or Yaya's dismantling of the rags. Also,!Mario smirking at gang of rag cowards and Bobby Mac getting stuck in.

Understand the family point but final tickets will be £10 each more ,they might not get one and we might not get there anyway.
If they have got the money go this one and see what happens .dont think my kids.would buy into waiting for the final story

Understand the family point but final tickets will be £10 each more ,they might not get one and we might not get there anyway.
If they have got the money go this one and see what happens .dont think my kids.would buy into waiting for the final story

Spot on.

People do what works for them or what they can afford. I just think anyone assuming we will get to the final (and the final will be a better experience) isn't thinking particularly straight:
A) it will be a tough game vs an Arsenal who are down the road from their home ground.
C) we do have more chance of winning the semi but we will be underdogs for the final. The semi may well be a better day out with more Blues backing the Team.
D) Our greatest semi finals have been priceless. You can't put a price on being there for Paul Power's curler at Villa Park or Yaya's dismantling of the rags. Also,!Mario smirking at gang of rag cowards and Bobby Mac getting stuck in.
Yes, agree with all that, it was just pointing out , the judgemental posts of what fans should be doing, with their time and money, everones circumstances are different.
I cant go to the semi final for two or three reasons, but if I got a chance of a final ticket, which I won't , I'd jump,at the chance and wouldnt be embarrased.by it.

Yes, agree with all that, it was just pointing out , the judgemental posts of what fans should be doing, with their time and money, everones circumstances are different.
I cant go to the semi final for two or three reasons, but if I got a chance of a final ticket, which I won't , I'd jump,at the chance and wouldnt be embarrased.by it.

Spot on mate.

There's nothing quite like the electrifying atmosphere of a big Wembley event. With the launch of our exciting Southview membership offer, you could get used to it.

From August 2017, a Southview membership will give you access to all England Men’s Senior home games at Wembley, the EFL Cup Final, The Emirates FA Cup Semi Finals, The FA Community Shield, the option to purchase a ticket for The Emirates FA Cup Final, as well as a host of other benefits.

Starting from as little as £999, on a one season basis, it’s an offer not to be missed.

But that’s not all. Here's an extra bonus, which if you are an Arsenal, Manchester City, Tottenham or Chelsea fan, you won't want to miss out on.

For a limited time only, if you purchase a Southview membership, you can add seats for this season’s Emirates FA Cup Semi Finals and Final for the special one off price of just £300.

That’s right, an extra £300 on top of your great value Southview membership, starting August 2017, gets you to this season's Emirates FA Cup Semis and the Final, with a complimentary drink and food voucher, and access to the EE Terrace lounge with its majestic views down Wembley way. It’s an incredible offer.

To secure your place, you'll need to move fast. Call us today on 0800 783 1440.

[FONT=arial, Georgia, 'Times New Roman', Times, serif]
3EBS3YaUwGJoLxFeNCcG0Lp-l6K3t0iQOHvRwQ3zL178a6mlnc6WuY4nGbcF8sy-CvSLUUWSWMufXleROZiKmKSqrcXagNN0RxfawlU0=s0-d-e1-ft
[/FONT]
[FONT=arial, Georgia, 'Times New Roman', Times, serif]Nick Read
Head of Club Wembley
[/FONT]

PS. We only have limited availability

if you have more money than sense-stan flashman would turn in his grave!!

One of our greats working for the FA and its spelt Reid. Please do a hatchet job on Gill.

This isn't a bad offer for Blues working away in london or the South. I paid £400 to see us in a Cup Final.

The prices are out of reach of most supporters (Stating the obvious).

By making the decision to skip the semi final they potentially miss out on seeing us win a semi final but they still get to go to Wembley if we win. If we lose then they dont get a trip to Wembley, but since that would be a losing trip then they're unlikely to be that bothered. They miss out on seeing our cup run ended by Arsenal.

I agree with your other points about the semi final being potentially a greater day out. But if they can only afford one trip then it has to be the final.

I think I overestimated the number of seats left yesterday. I had a look this morning, and the blocks above the corner flags have a bout 6 rows left, but when you look behind the goal only 1 or 2 rows are left. Maybe 1500 seats left. However I don't know whether the additional 1,000 seats we got from Wembley have been put online. Also I think sales will slow in the final week. There's no longer people waiting to become eligible to buy

By making the decision to skip the semi final they potentially miss out on seeing us win a semi final but they still get to go to Wembley if we win. If we lose then they dont get a trip to Wembley, but since that would be a losing trip then they're unlikely to be that bothered. They miss out on seeing our cup run ended by Arsenal.

I agree with your other points about the semi final being potentially a greater day out. But if they can only afford one trip then it has to be the final.

Yes fair enough. You've made good points.

I would just add that many of us are from an era when the Cup carried more magic. We didn't work out detailed plans for the final before playing the semi. That's said, if people haven't got the cash to go then there are more important things than a Wembley semi final.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.