ticket prices for semi- final

I think I overestimated the number of seats left yesterday. I had a look this morning, and the blocks above the corner flags have a bout 6 rows left, but when you look behind the goal only 1 or 2 rows are left. Maybe 1500 seats left. However I don't know whether the additional 1,000 seats we got from Wembley have been put online. Also I think sales will slow in the final week. There's no longer people waiting to become eligible to buy

Tickets still shifting, albeit more slowly now. Down to the last 20 blocks where Blues can buy 2 tickets together.

Yes, agree with all that, it was just pointing out , the judgemental posts of what fans should be doing, with their time and money, everones circumstances are different.
I cant go to the semi final for two or three reasons, but if I got a chance of a final ticket, which I won't , I'd jump,at the chance and wouldnt be embarrased.by it.
I am of the "Old School" who thinks the semi-finals should be played anywhere but Wembley.

I was at Villa Park in 1969 when Tommy Booth popped up with an 87th minute winner right in front of the City fans. I was three quarters of the way up the stand and finished up a few rows from the front during the celebrations, oh happy days!

The FA are just trying to maximise their income by playing at the national stadium, there is no consideration at all for the travelling fans.

I am of the "Old School" who thinks the semi-finals should be played anywhere but Wembley.

I was at Villa Park in 1969 when Tommy Booth popped up with an 87th minute winner right in front of the City fans. I was three quarters of the way up the stand and finished up a few rows from the front during the celebrations, oh happy days!

The FA are just trying to maximise their income by playing at the national stadium, there is no consideration at all for the travelling fans.
Spot on, , a neutral ground at 3.00, no hotels no expensive travel and tickets.

Spot on, , a neutral ground at 3.00, no hotels no expensive travel and tickets.
Dont agree with you mate tickets wouldnt be any cheaper at villa park.if your coming from manchester area why do you need a hotel ?
The only extra cost is a couple of gallons of petrol

Dont agree with you mate tickets wouldnt be any cheaper at villa park.if your coming from manchester area why do you need a hotel ?
The only extra cost is a couple of gallons of petrol

You could do Wembley for £40 if you wanted to. Share a car and ticket cost. I think when I look at our aging fan base at home games, it is more that than anything. Most people who go to games could afford to go,they just don't want/can't for other reasons.

Neutral ground would mean less tickets. A whole new moaning thread would be created then from the ones who pick and choose games.

For some reason they hate the points system but do nothing to increase their own tally

+1

I agree but I'm still attending the game as I don't want my son to miss out.

Wembley should be finals only!

+1

I agree but I'm still attending the game as I don't want my son to miss out.

Wembley should be finals only!
I agree to a point but where would you hold them only grounds big enough are Old Trafford, Olympic stadium and Emirates after that we'd have a thread about the nasty supporters club taking all the tickets, points systems not fair, points whores etc etc.

I ag

In an ideal world yes but how many neutral grounds could cope with the demand for both ties next week.
There are 58 pages on here - a lot worrying about whether we would sell out. If we were at Villa Park and got 15000 tickets there would be a damn site more pages moaning about not being able to get tickets!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.