ticket prices for semi- final

Have you really followed what bill and I were talking about? If you go to the semi you should get a ticket for the final, but your not going so if city did (but they won't) offer tickets for the final ( if we get there ) you would have to get one from the whores
Ive followed, you said we will know on the day if fans have bought from whores because only die hard fans are going.
I was pointing out it won't only be die hard fans there will be lots of casual fans and you wont know whether they have bought from whore or bought from the club with low ticket points.
Also they cant give tickets to those that go to the semi final first because we get less and secondly you would be giving tickets to the that whores bought the original seat and have passed them on, not the fans that actually go.

Ive followed, you said we will know on the day if fans have bought from whores because only die hard fans are going.
I was pointing out it won't only be die hard fans there will be lots of casual fans and you wont know whether they have bought from whore or bought from the club with low ticket points.
Also they cant give tickets to those that go to the semi final first because we get less and secondly you would be giving tickets to the that whores bought the original seat and have passed them on, not the fans that actually go.
I think they have also forgotten that we had an email on Tuesday saying we could buy two extra tickets each!

I think they have also forgotten that we had an email on Tuesday saying we could buy two extra tickets each!
yes I got the email and if there was such a demand like scum or Chelsea semifinals then I wouldn't have got that email but I don't need any more tickets we have 5 for the people that are going and we could have got another 10 but there doesn't seem to be the demand like the above 2 games so as it may not seem that way to b/p and your self it seems that up to now it's only diehards that seem to be going but we will find out on the day

yes I got the email and if there was such a demand like scum or Chelsea semifinals then I wouldn't have got that email but I don't need any more tickets we have 5 for the people that are going and we could have got another 10 but there doesn't seem to be the demand like the above 2 games so as it may not seem that way to b/p and your self it seems that up to now it's only diehards that seem to be going but we will find out on the day
The point I was making is that loads of non die hards will be going
It went to open sale and now we can buy for the neighbours cat
As long as they're blues I couldn't give a monkeys how many games they go to

There will be plenty of diehards missing this game due to the location, date and number of games to finance this month. Also travelling 450 miles for a football match is not some people's idea of a good day out regardless of how many home matches they attend.

If we take 30k I think that is a great following. Nothing to beat ourselves up about and not a good enough reason, not attending, to change the ticket allocation for the final

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.