ticket prices for semi- final

Dont agree with you mate tickets wouldnt be any cheaper at villa park.if your coming from manchester area why do you need a hotel ?
The only extra cost is a couple of gallons of petrol
No consideration for the supporters.

Two London sides playing Saturday. Team from 190 odd miles away play a London side on Sunday! Where's the logic, where's the consideration for the travelling fans?

Two London sides playing Saturday. Team from 190 odd miles away play a London side on Sunday! Where's the logic, where's the consideration for the travelling fans?

Its a choice between a late ko on saturday or an earlier ko on sunday. The earlier ko on sunday suits me but other fans will have a different view.

I don't understand this comment and you're by no means the first to say it so it's not just aimed at you. It's just as easy to get there and back on a Sunday as it is on a Saturday. In fact, it's probably easier as the traffic will probably be lighter, the last train home on a Sunday is later than on a Saturday, and it kicks off at 3pm on the Sunday whereas the Saturday game would've been a teatime kick-off which means you're rushing like fuck to make that 9pm train home and if it goes to extra-time and penalties you'll probably miss it altogether.

The only issue I can see with a Sunday game is that the majority of fans will be in work on the Monday, meaning for those people it's not great for getting pissed.

I don't understand this comment and you're by no means the first to say it so it's not just aimed at you. It's just as easy to get there and back on a Sunday as it is on a Saturday. In fact, it's probably easier as the traffic will probably be lighter, the last train home on a Sunday is later than on a Saturday, and it kicks off at 3pm on the Sunday whereas the Saturday game would've been a teatime kick-off which means you're rushing like fuck to make that 9pm train home and if it goes to extra-time and penalties you'll probably miss it altogether.

The only issue I can see with a Sunday game is that the majority of fans will be in work on the Monday, meaning for those people it's not great for getting pissed.

I don't either.

I don't give a shit if it's Saturday, Sunday or fucking Wednesday at 11 fucking pm!! We're going to fucking Wembley, so stop fucking moaning !!!CTIFD !!

Try telling that to the Travelodge in Hemel Hempstead after I pissed the bed during the night due to consuming enough alcohol to sink a battleship.
I managed to do the same on my wedding night if it makes you feel any better.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.