ticket prices for semi- final

Just shows how people do things differently the 3 of us are going for less than yourself.
I'm sure there's loads both in your price bracket and mine.

I rearely do always these days so make a proper day out of it, I suspect it'll be closer to £150 in reality.

All blues together tho even the boring fuckers in the cars ;)

I'm sure there's loads both in your price bracket and mine.

I rearely do always these days so make a proper day out of it, I suspect it'll be closer to £150 in reality.

All blues together tho even the boring fuckers in the cars ;)
Best of the smiths,joy division,lighting seeds and stone roses on cd.
And the kids arguing for 3 hours it wont be boring :+)

I am of the "Old School" who thinks the semi-finals should be played anywhere but Wembley.

I was at Villa Park in 1969 when Tommy Booth popped up with an 87th minute winner right in front of the City fans. I was three quarters of the way up the stand and finished up a few rows from the front during the celebrations, oh happy days!

The FA are just trying to maximise their income by playing at the national stadium, there is no consideration at all for the travelling fans.
I couldn't make that game but I agree totally. I mean play it at Wembley, rip us all off with travel and in digs but ffs give us half a chance, let us play on the bastard Saturday.

I don't understand this comment and you're by no means the first to say it so it's not just aimed at you. It's just as easy to get there and back on a Sunday as it is on a Saturday. In fact, it's probably easier as the traffic will probably be lighter, the last train home on a Sunday is later than on a Saturday, and it kicks off at 3pm on the Sunday whereas the Saturday game would've been a teatime kick-off which means you're rushing like fuck to make that 9pm train home and if it goes to extra-time and penalties you'll probably miss it altogether.

The only issue I can see with a Sunday game is that the majority of fans will be in work on the Monday, meaning for those people it's not great for getting pissed.
not here. I am miffed as my grandson is at school on the Monday.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.