ticket prices for semi- final

I would rather be sat near people like you and the previous poster rather than so many moaning gits on here or at the matches. Nothing wrong with a bit of passion and City-loving
Im a bit pushed for cash ,only decided to get tickets on weds this week when I asked my 9 year old " do you really really want to go "? he said " course I do dad",what could I do,bollox to the money,you only live once,up the blues.

Im a bit pushed for cash ,only decided to get tickets on weds this week when I asked my 9 year old " do you really really want to go "? he said " course I do dad",what could I do,bollox to the money,you only live once,up the blues.
he's a lucky kid to have a Dad like you

he's a lucky kid to have a Dad like you
Thanks mate,But Im a lucky man to have a son like him though,he went last year v Liverpool ,his first Wembley trip with me and my my best mate,within 6 weeks my best mate had died with fucking cancer, I know my mate would of been there next sunday if he could ,anyone reading this still thinking about going,just fucking do it and get your tickets bought.

You could do Wembley for £40 if you wanted to. Share a car and ticket cost. I think when I look at our aging fan base at home games, it is more that than anything. Most people who go to games could afford to go,they just don't want/can't for other reasons.
Just working our costs for 3 out
Tickets £90
Petrol 6-gallon £30
Parking at watford station £5
Train watford wembley £12
Butties and drink from home
£137 by 3 = £45.66 each

Just working our costs for 3 out
Tickets £90
Petrol 6-gallon £30
Parking at watford station £5
Train watford wembley £12
Butties and drink from home
£137 by 3 = £45.66 each
Coach £35 ticket £40 train in from Watford £12 (where coach is stopping for a beer) cost of beer to be determined £87 plus beer. wouldn't miss it though.

I'll have a go as well..

Coach £35
Beer/food for coach £25
Wealdstone beer money £15
Tube £10?
Ticket £50

£135 * Beer costs/volumes may differ ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.