ticket prices for semi- final

This might ruffle a few feathers, but I think those in the FA Cup scheme, went to the FA cup games home and away,, and are going to the semi-final should all get a chance to get a final ticket first. Once those tickets have been allocated, and if there are any tickets left, which I doubt, then they should go to people who aren't in the cup scheme, didn't attend a FA Cup game, or the semi-final, that includes season ticket holders.

Cue the abuse. :-)

This might ruffle a few feathers, but I think those in the FA Cup scheme, went to the FA cup games home and away,, and are going to the semi-final should all get a chance to get a final ticket first. Once those tickets have been allocated, and if there are any tickets left, which I doubt, then they should go to people who aren't in the cup scheme, didn't attend a FA Cup game, or the semi-final, that includes season ticket holders.

Cue the abuse. :-)
No abuse mate because what you've proposed is basically what happens, apart from the bit with people who go to semi final cup scheme and points seems fair to me, then comes season ticket holders with points.

Or a disconnect between fans and their wallets? Even though the tickets are not extortionately priced you're still looking at around £90/£100 to cover everything just for a day trip.

You could say the same about Chelsea in 2013 but we sold that out (I assume)

We have 50000 fans who are connected enought to the club to go every home game, there are many reasons 20000 arent going to the semi final at Wembley, dont think 20000 have suddenly become diconnected enough to just not go to a semi final.

You could be right. Maybe it's a generational thing in the sense that the FA Cup isn't as big a deal to 15 -35 year olds as it is to older fans. I'm in my 40s and had we got to a semi at anytime between 1981 and 2011 then I would've moved heaven and earth to get there but I can see how younger fans might prioritize the derby over the semi with it being in the same week.

You could be right. Maybe it's a generational thing in the sense that the FA Cup isn't as big a deal to 15 -35 year olds as it is to older fans. I'm in my 40s and had we got to a semi at anytime between 1981 and 2011 then I would've moved heaven and earth to get there but I can see how younger fans might prioritize the derby over the semi with it being in the same week.
Between 81 and 2011 we didn't get to semis so everyone went , since then we get to one semi or another nearly every year so it becomes easier to sit one out it gets expensive Wembley once may twice a year.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.