ticket prices for semi- final

You could be right. Maybe it's a generational thing in the sense that the FA Cup isn't as big a deal to 15 -35 year olds as it is to older fans. I'm in my 40s and had we got to a semi at anytime between 1981 and 2011 then I would've moved heaven and earth to get there but I can see how younger fans might prioritize the derby over the semi with it being in the same week.

Mate I am in my 40s and I very much doubt we would have sold 33k tickets for our third semi in 6 years in addition to 4 finals at Wembley also. What made the interest, in addition to the Cup being a bigger deal, was the fact we never got a sniff of winning it. I saw some pretty depressing crowds in cup matches during those periods.

It looks like only 5 blocks with any large gaps. 12 blocks still noticeable gaps.

I think we will have to brace ourselves for a few holes.

Its not the end of the universe btw.

I expect there'll be a lot of holes around the ground. I would be surprised if all of the 20,000+ tickets that weren't allocated to City or Arsenal have sold

Edit: if arsenal sold out a month ago they will have taken up most of the 20,000

Last edited:
You could say the same about Chelsea in 2013 but we sold that out (I assume)
i heard this as well at saints - however arsenal site states sold out!

Official website says sold out, along with this little message

Any overseas tickets purchased for the FA Cup Semi-Final will be posted to Emirates Stadium and held for collection on the day of the fixture from the East Ticket Office at Wembley Stadium.

The fa set the adult prices, but allowed the clubs to decide the concessions prices, considering city fans are the poorest of the 4 clubs, and the only ones travelling, i don't understand why the club didn't help it's own fans with families and cap the kids tickets at 20 quid, but i guess those making the decision have no concept of a modest income

I only asked how many we have sold after hearing only 20k had been sold upto last weds .. not sure if or how people genuinely know or is it just guessing

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.