ticket prices for semi- final

The fa set the adult prices, but allowed the clubs to decide the concessions prices, considering city fans are the poorest of the 4 clubs, and the only ones travelling, i don't understand why the club didn't help it's own fans with families and cap the kids tickets at 20 quid, but i guess those making the decision have no concept of a modest income
I thought the FA set the concession prices but allowed the clubs to decide what age ranges the concessions apply to. Some clubs charge concession prices for over 60s while most set the limit at over 65s.

Arsenal sold out a month ago. City are close to selling out too.
You are wrong on both. Arsenal did not sell out on the date announced on their website they sold out towards the end of last week.
City have sold approx. 30000 tickets and it is very unlikely they will sell many more.
They are likely to go onsale at the box office on Wednesday, due to postage timescales.
I would think everyone who is going to go will have purchased one by now

Is 30k a guess.. last week I was told 20k sold by weds but so many different figures.. not that it matters I'm more interested how people know or is it guess work

This might ruffle a few feathers, but I think those in the FA Cup scheme, went to the FA cup games home and away,, and are going to the semi-final should all get a chance to get a final ticket first. Once those tickets have been allocated, and if there are any tickets left, which I doubt, then they should go to people who aren't in the cup scheme, didn't attend a FA Cup game, or the semi-final, that includes season ticket holders.

Cue the abuse. :-)
What difference will that make? No one under about 14k on cup scheme will have done all cup games through loyalty points and they will more than likely be eligible on the first day anyway. The problem with this tie is city took ages to drop down to cityzen members, what was the point in dropping from 4500 to 3500 points When we still had 15k tickets left?

Is 30k a guess.. last week I was told 20k sold by weds but so many different figures.. not that it matters I'm more interested how people know or is it guess work
I posted on Thursday that on Wednesday night they had sold just under 27000 tickets.
It was not a guess

I posted on Thursday that on Wednesday night they had sold just under 27000 tickets.
It was not a guess
OK mate.. how do you to know ticket sales or can you see off the planner ?? The last blue poster said now 30k have sold .. I'm just unsure how some folk get to know

You are wrong on both. Arsenal did not sell out on the date announced on their website they sold out towards the end of last week.
City have sold approx. 30000 tickets and it is very unlikely they will sell many more.
They are likely to go onsale at the box office on Wednesday, due to postage timescales.
I would think everyone who is going to go will have purchased one by now
I was just going off Arsenal.com and City's ticketing web-site. There aren't many tickets left online.

Twenty odd thousand tickets went to "who knows where" wonder if they have sold out and weather it City or Arsenal fans who got hold of them .so much for security and segregation

Twenty odd thousand tickets went to "who knows where" wonder if they have sold out and weather it City or Arsenal fans who got hold of them .so much for security and segregation
17,000 to Club Wembley where it's accepted that rival fans will be mixed, leaves around 6,000 to go around Emirates, other FA sponsors and County FAs.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.