ticket prices for semi- final

This puts me off bothering going on the Champs Lge scheme with my son. My son can never go (school) and I miss the odd one. Only do it to gaurantee tickets for the final but (assuming we qualify) I would think it not that hard to get one for the final even if not on the scheme (appreciate it will be more of a novelty but I think the overall price and distance to travel will put loads off!

This puts me off bothering going on the Champs Lge scheme with my son. My son can never go (school) and I miss the odd one. Only do it to gaurantee tickets for the final but (assuming we qualify) I would think it not that hard to get one for the final even if not on the scheme (appreciate it will be more of a novelty but I think the overall price and distance to travel will put loads off!
rather depends where CL final I'd played ... Cardiff this year would've sold out no problem... Kiev next year not so much !!

These threads are amazing really, we do have a fan base, maybe the 5th biggest in England, it will get bigger but it will take time. The issue has arose due to the media mentioning empty seats and the Urinal fans taking this on board, and trying to beat us with this. I see plenty of stadiums not full (Barca, Madrid, and even or so called neighbours with a fan base of around 659 million. However its only us that given this amount of media attention. There are grounds with capacities of 30K, that aren't full. Maybe shouldn't beat ourselves up, remember our fan base was loyal and loud prior to us competing with the so called big boys. Maybe that is the issue.

Not everyone can afford the trip average £40 for ticket then travel on top £30/40 that's £70 before the day has started. Factor in if we win they'll have to fork out upwards of £100 for a final ticket and again travel it's not cheap and loads of people can't afford it so maybe people are saving and hoping for the final and I don't blame them. Maybe a Sunday afternoon doesn't help a 3/4 hour journey with work the next day. Wembley for a semi final is a piss take it should be at a neutral ground. I wouldn't care if I was the only City fan in the ground on Sunday just as long as I'm in.

Yeh that's a good post.
As for the younger fans who can't get tickets they should look at Boro away. Sluggish sales so if they really want to watch city there it is.

Thanks for the heads up Boro game.
Ticket bought.A nice surprise to get tickets for this game .

These threads are amazing really, we do have a fan base, maybe the 5th biggest in England, it will get bigger but it will take time. The issue has arose due to the media mentioning empty seats and the Urinal fans taking this on board, and trying to beat us with this. I see plenty of stadiums not full (Barca, Madrid, and even or so called neighbours with a fan base of around 659 million. However its only us that given this amount of media attention. There are grounds with capacities of 30K, that aren't full. Maybe shouldn't beat ourselves up, remember our fan base was loyal and loud prior to us competing with the so called big boys. Maybe that is the issue.

Considering we have the fith biggest support in England and the four above us have either been the top side or cup winners in the 35year gap when we didn't win a trophy and spent a season in the 3rd tier I Think our support and fan base is amazing and will grow year by year now we're are one of the richest and biggest clubs in world football.

Not everyone can afford the trip average £40 for ticket then travel on top £30/40 that's £70 before the day has started. Factor in if we win they'll have to fork out upwards of £100 for a final ticket and again travel it's not cheap and loads of people can't afford it so maybe people are saving and hoping for the final and I don't blame them. Maybe a Sunday afternoon doesn't help a 3/4 hour journey with work the next day. Wembley for a semi final is a piss take it should be at a neutral ground. I wouldn't care if I was the only City fan in the ground on Sunday just as long as I'm in.

Totally agree.

Will they still be able to post tickets out in time now if buying now? Or will I have to pick it up now at the ground?

Will they still be able to post tickets out in time now if buying now? Or will I have to pick it up now at the ground?

Somebody mentioned that tickets had to be picked up from today but it is worth checking with the Club. I am sure they could arrange for you to pick tickets up at Wembley

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.