ticket prices for semi- final

City hating 'journalist' Mike Keegan has just had an article put on the Daily Mail saying we still have 2000 tickets we can't sell. what an asrehole. I know he comes on here too. Think his username may simply be Mike Keegan but may be wrong.

And here lies the problem, just like the CL.

TV runs football.

However, the FA’s head of professional game relations, Andy Ambler, recently went into detail on the reasons behind the scheduling of the semi-finals.

Ambler said that while transport and travel for fans are considered, the final decision lies with the broadcasters.

In this instance, the BBC had first pick and opted to choose the Chelsea v Tottenham match and a 5pm Saturday kick-off time.

Not having the excuses highlighted on that article.
Marathon has nothing to do with ticket sales.
Date gives you an option of not having to stay overnight.
Children going to school.
Surely if they are that tired they will sleep on the way back.

Anyone with a purchase history can now buy ,so just bought 4 tickets together very surprised they have gone on open sale , and a lot of blues probably havent realised they can now purchase , why havent the club been pro-active and contacting supporters on their data base ? Quite sure there are a couple of thousand like myself who never thought would qualify to buy a ticket. Unfortunately i am a jinx my last few Wembley trips were Wigan , Arsenal , Rags (both charity shield) Chavs (full members cup) and Spuds (FA Cup final replay) so my 100% losing record has to change , apologies in advance.

Anyone with a purchase history can now buy ,so just bought 4 tickets together very surprised they have gone on open sale , and a lot of blues probably havent realised they can now purchase , why havent the club been pro-active and contacting supporters on their data base ? Quite sure there are a couple of thousand like myself who never thought would qualify to buy a ticket. Unfortunately i am a jinx my last few Wembley trips were Wigan , Arsenal , Rags (both charity shield) Chavs (full members cup) and Spuds (FA Cup final replay) so my 100% losing record has to change , apologies in advance.

No offence mate but I hope you miss the plane, boat, train, bus.... : )

Some fans will have genuine money issues but a load of blues have just lost interest, I know at least 10 lads who could easily go and would have snapped your hand off for tickets a few years ago, novelty has worn off and they're happier staying in the local boozer. In comparison to other clubs I think it's a poor turnout regardless of us being there regurlarly in the last few years.
Everyone I know is going, as excited as ever.

The comms from the club could have been better - I told a mate at the Hull game it had gone on sale to Cityzens and he couldn't believe it. The lack of comms mean many have just assumed wrongly that they wouldn't qualify. I'm sure that's had an affect.

According to report that between 1500 and 2000 not sold then 31000 have been sold which is a lot more than 20000 some scare monger we're posting on here. More will sell over the day or so and don't think it's a bad effort considering its Sunday kick off and other problems highlighted particularly the problems with kids getting back late with school on the Monday and its semi not a final.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.