ticket prices for semi- final

With 4 day's until the semi-final, this is how City are pushing unsold FA Cup semi-final tickets on the OS home page.

Exactly! Jack shit information about remaining tickets. But if you want to buy the out-going kit via a flash sale, great! Etc. Apologies, there is an 'unmissable semi-final'.

Perhaps it's just me, and I apologise in advance, but the people running the club, whether it's from the top, or those running specific departments, are f***ing clueless.

mcfc.jpg

mcfc1.jpg

The whole world knows there are tickets left for the semi mate. That said I did enjoy the FA Youth cup game.

I also get a whiff, the secret maybe in the user name!
Sad isn't it , the day before there big Thursday night europa game and all they can do is go on our forum trying to be clever. Should be quieter today tho as it's the big match day.

They don't have lives and live with their mum at the age of 50, have you been past old Trafford on match day? It looks like a convention for lost souls who look all a bit yewtree to me.

Actually I have a rag mate who does live with his mum and is over 50. But that is only anecdotal evidence. He ha

Hes a cock and his brother knows all about tickets, he just got caught without a valid ticket at Euston station and missed his train to Manchester as a result Gary-Neville-rants-Twitter-Virgin.html

He's got previous. Wasn't Gary supposed to put the proceeds of his testimonial into a social club for rags? Instead he is makingbmoney from that hotel eyesore and hiring Salford gangsters to keep out fans they don't want in the bar.

The whole world knows there are tickets left for the semi mate. That said I did enjoy the FA Youth cup game.

That maybe the case, but there's nothing like an OS homepage feature, with an obvious direct link to the ticket sales section, to give those unsure a nudge and an incentive to buy any remaining tickets.

I was going to buy a car the other day, but the garage removed all the prices from the windscreens, as well as all the information sheets about the cars. I couldn't be arsed stopping to have a look.

Here's another idea.

Why don't those running the club get rid of the £30 Citizens card fee, or whatever the fee is, and roll out free citizens membership cards next season?(are you reading this Soriano?) Do a massive Summer sign up campaign, get 10,000's of more Citizen members, and offer them unsold tickets next season. But no, the club would rather rake in a poultry £300K or whatever they get for the Citizen membership card, while 10,000's of City fans refuse to pay a fee, just for the privilege of being allowed to buy a matchday ticket. Imagine how much extra City would make via free Citizen membership cards from additional ticket, souvenir, food, drink, tours, etc, sales. But what the hell do I know. Those guys at City in their suits, with Apple iMacs, presentations, spreedsheets, etc, would soon put me in my place. After all, they've crunched the figures.

Here's a

That maybe the case, but there's nothing like an OS homepage feature, with an obvious direct link to the ticket sales section, to give those unsure a nudge and an incentive to buy any remaining tickets.

I was going to buy a car the other day, but the garage removed all the prices from the windscreens, as well as all the information sheets about the cars. I couldn't be arsed stopping to have a look.

You are right that the tickets haven't been marketed but I think the club were expecting sales to be faster. That said, promoting the remaining tickets on the website would have also led to media jibes.

Taking over 30k to Wembley is OK and we still might sell out our extended allocation.

Come to the conclusion that city give the go ahead for the mail article free publicity and letting all blues know how many tickets are still on sale! Goes viral through all social media.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.